THE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR WAS DELIBERATELY PERMITTED

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Pearl Harbor was allowed

On October 7, 1940, Lieutenant Commander Arthur McCollum of the Office of Naval Intelligence submitted a memo to Navy Captains Walter Anderson and Dudley Knox (whose endorsement is included in the following scans). Captains Anderson and Knox were two of President Roosevelt's most trusted military advisors.

The memo, scanned below, detailed an 8 step plan to provoke Japan into attacking the United States. President Roosevelt, over the course of 1941, implemented all 8 of the recommendations contained in the McCollum memo. Following the eighth provocation, Japan attacked. The public was told that it was a complete surprise, an "intelligence failure", and America entered World War Two.

This memo, which proves that the government of the United States desired to lure Japan into an attack, was declassified in 1994. It took fifty years for the truth about Pearl Harbor to be revealed.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/McCollum/index.html

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
For all of you that lost relatives in that horrible incident, you all know that the above post is all trolling bullshit right :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's ok, no fucking jumbo jet hit the fucking pentagon on 9/11 either.

Riddle me that, Starguard.

whisky

Boobie inspector
By coincidence the pentagon explosion consumed all the evidence from the Kennedy assasination that was due to be declasified soon.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
FDR did allow the Japs to bomb Pearl Harbor. It was the only way to get Americans to support entering the war.

jack

jUST LIKE GULF OF TONKIN IN THE SIXTIES i REMEMBER!

Big Dick McGee

The what? Get a fucking hippie, you damned haircut!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And there were only 700,000 jews in the entire world before the Hollocaust YET SOMEHOW six million died..........................................

Big Dick McGee

AND IT RAINS EVERY DAY IN SCOTLAND, YET WACKY HAS NEVER BEEN WET IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!!

CaptainWacky

AND Loch Ness is full of dead babies SO WHERE DOES NESSIE LIVE?

jack

VERMONT HAS ONE OF NESSIES BABIES IT GOT THERE THROUGH A SECRET UNDERGROUND CAVER SYSTEM WE CANTY'S EE DEEP BERNETATH THE WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

CaptainWacky

OMG, a caver system!?

jack

yes hundreds of cavers. A twisty little maze of passages.

CaptainWacky

I'venever HARIEd sucha THign