The Badlands elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have nominated myself to act as the electorate official for the badlands. I will now proceed to submit two threads.

One on the topic of current citizens of the Badlands, where new members will be added and excommunications will take place.

The second will be devoted to nominating candidates.

I will mediate the entire proceeding. At the end of this election period, we will have a new moderator.

Love Child

One Love
What do you mean excommunications? Also when can we ratify the spamstitution? It needs to be made simpler.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Let me put it this way. If the spamstitution is simpler, people will abuse it. This is a troll board and we must always remember that shit can go horribly wrong. It's already fairly simple anyway.

As for excommunications I was speaking of ejecting members from the citizens list for valid reasons. Those are mentioned under rule Five of the Spamstitution.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
OK, you've stickied all my threads that need stickying. Sorry for the added request.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I have nominated myself to act as the electorate official for the badlands. I will now proceed to submit two threads.

One on the topic of current citizens of the Badlands, where new members will be added and excommunications will take place.

The second will be devoted to nominating candidates.

I will mediate the entire proceeding. At the end of this election period, we will have a new moderator.

I thought Omar was declared the new moderator?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I thought Omar was declared the new moderator?

That's what I thought too.

The election wasn't held in accordance with any of the rules set forth by the Badlands Spamstitution. Therefore it was invalidated. Love Child has allowed me to sit in and run a proper election so there will be absolutely NO dispute as to who the winner is in the end.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
And this time I didn't even use all of my duals to vote with so no one could complain. I'm not saying you are complaining Conchaga, I'm just sayin-Hey its in my right to use them I'm going to use them (maybe).

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I agree. This should be done properly and by the rules. But any excommunications shouldn't be with the intent to sway the elections.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
This thread would be so much more interesting were it Badlands Erections.

Hop to.

Status
Not open for further replies.