The badlands hugs and positive affirmation thread

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
In this thread we offer hugs (+karma) and positive affirmations to the person that posted above us.

Since nobody posted above me, I'll start by wishing everyone a happy successful day.

Yub

Anachrophobic
If Conchaga hadn't posted that Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris fight, I wouldn't be someone who had enjoyed it's brilliance. Good job, that man.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I would hug (+ karma), but Kitty got wet, pissed off, scratched me, and drew blood, thus making it impossible to give green hugs!!! so I can do my best :mrsa: Conchaga, you are good at giving advice in the realm of drugz!!! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me the other night!! Have a good day Conchaga!! Same with the rest of TK!!!
I wish I could give you more green... :(

classichummus

on a break from forums
Oops, I didn't post this early enough to see that Yub and Teh Dork Lord of Pickles posted before me. Sorry Yub!! Yub, I really like your Ewok in your avatar!!! Ewoks are fucking awesome!!!
Dork Lord of Pickles, I like your avatar as well and you're dedication to an incredibly high post count!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Pickle you really are the second biggest karma whore on TK. NEON would be proud of the work you've done.