The Badlands to host discarded threads from other fora?

Weevil

I hope so, because they may find themselves here soon, at least until a spammable forum which is not DC is made. DC has a nasty habit of ruining threads since it won't parse our nifty fonts.

That was the original purpose of the Badlands. That and to up the post count of the board through flooding IIRC.

I will find another place for the threads I dump here if you object. Please argue amongst yourselves and form committees so I may do it indefinitely.

Weevil

Unsticky at your own discretion.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It was always one of the Badland's purposes, anyway.
Of course, I will merge anything I deem necessary at my own discretion, and we do not guarantee that people discarded to our territory will be treated nicely, but all in all, I am ok with this.

Seph

Retired Account
*fetches paraffin and zippo*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We don't need no water, let the mother fucker burn.

Burn mother fucker

Seph

Retired Account
[YOUTUBE]iqnAyQoGpjA[/YOUTUBE]

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKhN0gh0kjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sKhN0gh0kjY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Dump them in the Minefield. It was that forums original purpose after all.

broken-record.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Dump them in the Minefield. It was that forums original purpose after all.

Or, better yet, merge the Mine Field, Badlands, Speak Freely, and the Tea Room. Keep the namesake of Speak Freely. Then, keep Day Care as the trash forum, but make sure you keep it code-free and only one page deep. That way you can prevent these bottom shelf cliques from reappearing.

Move the Big Brother subfoum to be a subforum of the media center, where it belongs.

Finally, add the Grasslands to the Bizarre Bazar and make it a members-only forum.

There, problem solved. All four misc forae and two errant forae reorganized. Board tidy. TONS OF DRAMA!