The best part of Comicon...

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
is this thread

I shamelessly stole the "3 word story" idea, and used it on other boards, including this one.

Just TRY reading this without laughing yourself retarded!

BUCK ROGERS VERSUS THE EROTIC BALLOON ANIMALS
CHAPTER ONE

In The Jungle

In the jungle, where monkeys say "We all jerk our dick cheese into Hunter's eyes until he screams 'Hoochie Mama!", the initiation sucks Decker's carbonated, strawberry-flavored buttnuggets. That's why I always say "the gutters suck, but Jesus saves those who blow erotic balloon animals." Fuck ducks like Harvey Fierstein did.

"This an end?"
"Please learn English."

I and I in creation where one's nature neither learned English either. Oops, I did a different hole every night. Roderick stuffs the turkey like a virgin stuffs an envelope. Anal gravy dripping down the side his monkey says "Cindy Lauper's cock rests atop the… The virgin's giant ass, which is more than three words, Luna...."

"Six words, Vapnoop?"
"(ahem) Only thegood die young."
"Fuck you Beck."

"High blood pressure?" said Junior Samples, oblivious to the pickin' and grinnin' goin' on behind Minnie Pearl's back. But he didn't reckon on hearin' the sound of Jack's fat belly. Please be funny. If you can't, then don't post! Everyone just shut your eyes and think of England.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern sitting in a tree, kissing like Semolina Pilchard falling down a well. Thumus introduced sanitary napkins to the tired, poor, huddled erotic balloon animals yearning to be blown up like the rat. Be befuddled honestly. Act now under an August where (EveryoneElse distrusts) your counting ability was in question. Cataclysmic brain trauma or gutter's dogma on today's Oprah. Tune in tomorrow to see Jack's dismemberment of Steve0444.

Stately, plump Buck Rogers in the loveliest wedding gown with black frills and a toaster! He stopped when his shoe stepped without his permission, upon Thumus' sac and caused him profound erotic pleasures his naughty shoe could only provide. The sentient shoe will stamp Phil Silvers, but only if he shits erotic balloon animals. "Condemn thy shoe" Junior Samples said, as The Buckaroos dunked their poundcake in the toilet.

"Condemn this, junior!" screamed Grandpa Jones, grabbing Buck's shoe and hurling it out the window at Recine's bunghole while kittens pranced on the head of Alfredo Garcia. That's when I and my dolphin lit the dynamite.

"Save us, Aquaman!" cried the desperate erotic balloon animals, Huey, Duey, and the Chinese guy.
"What'd you say?" said Ray Charles
"Who that be?"
"I can smell..."
"I'm Shang Chi," said the master of vaginal discharge. My dolphin companion spewed ambergris everywhere he saw fit. The lit dynamite fizzled out like-- exploded in my hand, killing everyone.

"The end, y'all."
"Eat shit, Frank," said the pussy hound, with glee club accompaniment. The votes for challenges rule out Huntress and apply Danny liberally around infected colon, to worsen when Spack licks your mother's gash. Y'all skip to my lou my darling oh my GOD! WHAT THE SAM HILL HAPPENED!?!!

Her panties are licorice-flavored, and equipped with a thing on top. She calls it "Old Time Religion", wishing she could castrate the masses via telepathic beam or barbeque tongs. Her lilting song serenades the heathens.

(this means you)
(you're this mean)
(no more parenthesis)

My darling Mera, gettin with Veraaaaa aqualad's band. The Bustin Surf Boards rocked Atlantis with diced up rigatoni and slivered seahorses. Then I recall they sang and dropped ecstasy hits. My last-post unposted and re-edited, I commenced to draw and post again.

"Posted? On what?"
"What's on second."
"He's easily pleased! So damn him!"

The little yellow snowballs taste like slightly sour gumdrops that Grandma used to cure laryngitis as Hunter left his calling card, so I heard. A fist in Britteny's stinky maw, her uvula vibrating "Pay the clown" like a 1973 lame ass Ford Ranchero that's still in the box. If you burn your computer, we'll party like it's time to go potty in my drunk party clown colored vinyl panties that my mama had daddy wear.

In the jungle where monkeys say:
Lioooon picks his feet tonight wimoweh (mind the thorns)
wimoweh
wimoweh
wimoweh

"Hush, my darling your voice is like nails on..."
"Aweeoh um away"
"MY FUCKING EARDRUM!"
"Kill....you......all."
"Die internet die."
"Die stupid thread."
"DIE DIE DIE!!!"
"Almost paid for..."
"IT STILL LIVES!"

It lives in spite of Spack's aborted fetus breath and his other personality named Fifi. Fifi, darling of Fufu, who begat Fido, son of Weemie's dogfaced machete split frenum. "Redrum, redrum, redrum!" quothe the Raven, "my spelling sucks!" Then, masturbating furiously, floccinaucinihilipilification, hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
fuck honorificabilitudinity, antidisestablishmentarianism!

"Taste chromium scrotum."
"Anyone miss Hunter?"
"My aim improves!"
"AND YOUR BREATH?"
"Morbo, you're gay."
"Hey hey mama."

Mommy touches me with a feather and the whip comes down like Weemie's sloshed grandma on Pinnochio's wooden sienna-stained ass, splinters flying, ow now brown cow. How does it feel being dead? Kind of like watching "The View" on a tiny little man's ass. Willie Johnson smiled, and thought, "Damn, the Gutters suck." His plan worked. All the ladies in the house said, "Heeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!! Hooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!" The music played rump shakin’ jams guaranteed to bust peoples heads open.

"Suck Gutters, suck."
"It's The End."

Pay the clown, then get out and take 'Siren' your meat, and hit "refresh" before your ritual suicide attempt of everyday. Life consists of ruining this thread bare excuse for kicking a midget over the goalpost. "FUCK THE COWBOYS!!!!" he screamed as Frank excreted pus from the boil that he calls his own face full stop period.

"Very good, Danny."
"Much obliged, Peter."
"You guys suck each others' gangrenous... Like Houston Texans."
"I give up."
"Can't give up. MUST... FIGHT... THE... EROTIC BALLOON ANIMALS to the death!"
"They are IMORTAL!"
"You are RETARD!" said the moron.
"Best thread evar."
"You said what?"
"Danny is inbred."

Once upon a time in Iraq, kinfolk said, "Jed, Akbar's got oil, Jeff's got fezzes and all we hillbillies fucked Pickle. Hellman flunked English..."
"Bite down onnit."
"Gabba gabba hey."
"One of YOU???"
"Don't think so."
"THAT'S a relief."
"Eat shit, Pickle."
"That's SO cliche!"
"You still here?"

I learned that making macaroni sculptures is not fulfilling. Especially when you take a Sam Crapalino poo hoagie and destroy it using only your penis or vagina to generate fund to pay clowns. Or pretend to write comic books that Sammy hates but, nevertheless, reads while munching turds. Came a duckfucker and sat down on Daffy's throbbing feathery member, and... and sloppily, quacking... and quivering ecstatically while, behind him, Crapalino waited impatiently to lick anus like rabid nuns.

"Eat shit, Pickle."

Lo, there shall come a long brown skin person and his faithful ex gay lover, "Shabba Doo" Jones, world record holder in the sixty-second erotic animal balloon toss. Just then, crystalline larval commandos feed Danny shit balls to Pickle whilst critiquing his shit-gobbling skills which cannot hope to rival Frank's.

"Eat shit, Rich." squeaked Frank, whilst which slaughtered Carson, "you fucking retard."

Pickle felching Frank New Year's coprophagia, tasting hot dog, stool sample, smorgasbord, bobbing for feces, galloping scat gourmet, septic tank fondue, hungry man shitpiles. "Bon appetit, Frank!"

Sorry!Wehaveflood-controlactivated.
Youcannotpostwithinacertainnumberofsecondsofyourlastpost.
Pleasetryagainafterthisperiodoftimeelapses.

"Suck it up, you miserable load of testicular scrapings. Boogie oogie oogie!"
The story continues...
... ... ...
Morbo was here fucking a rabbit in his ear while Rome burned all the monkeys with feathery asses! Ate frozen burritos from Quick-E-Mart in capital letters for three dollars per metric ton. Several months later a bomb dropped on Funkytown, U.S.A. killing innocent divas who were trying.

"This looks like a fun game, how do you play?"
"You put your left foot in all the way."
My baby goes "TAKE IT OUT! IT'S TOO BIG!" So I says, "What the fuck is wrong with that guy's head?"
"IT'S TOO BIG!"

I think my spastic colon feels stretched beyond comprehension. And, also, the inside of my head feels like a spastic colon stretched beyond comprehension... and beyond infinity. A rended slit can only mean one thing. Do unto others what a rended slit can only mean. Repressed Freudian duckfuckery resides in the asshole of Wisconsin to be sure. Yippie ki yi yay get along with the French. Fries, not Freedom of Information Act.

What the fuck has gone wrong with marijuana lately? It's just not the way I remember it. Perhaps the years have 365 days of 24 hours each joint? Does that turn you on? I'll have to think before burping that baby, 'cause he smells like James Gandolfini after a hard night

"Carry on, Guys!"
"Make us, dipshit."
"Ahora en español: chupa me verga."
"Estrujando la base."
"Ríase fuera fuerte!"
"Choros de sacacaca."
(bunch of shiteaters)
"No hablo espanish..."
(bumblebee es bueno)
"Morbo es malo y muy bonita. Frank es feo."
"Morbo es malo..."
"MU HAHA HA!"
"Yo quiero taco por las noches en Las Alcantarillas (in The Gutters) con salsa verde."
"Todos hablan Español! Grandioso!"
"TRES palabras, pendejo!"
"Ai yi yi!"
"Cierres tu boca!"
"Maricones Sin Tetas (Faggots Without Tits)."
"Nunca seguimos reglas..."
"Pague a payaso."
"Gozo del Ike 's son supports Kerry."

We're gonna groove like last time when the Ramones rocked an underground covered with velvet although two're dead, Nico, and Sterl said (while floating amidst soggy turds) "Please don't flush my stew away." Byrne board coprophagia and complex coprolalia gets me hot and bothered. However, we won't deny pigs can fly just as high as Omar's tumescent yet flabby skintag which emits an eardrum piercing shriek as airborne spermatozoa is splattered about fifty feet up John Byrne's colon hitting Omar right in his inner child. Hey he looks pretty surprised for someone who knocks back jizz like whiskey shots from a donkey's crab infested nutsac. Meanwhile, Ed Grendelfly quickly unbuttoned Byrne's soiled, leopard-printed slacks which fell just like Superman's cock into Ronan's strawberry frozen yogurt. Strawberry frozen yogurt is an analgesic that numbs Ronan's erotic balloon animals!

What are the strawberry frozen yogurt reps saying about yogurt-induced cataleptic stupors resulting from the 546th post (or 547th, whichever) cock into Ronan's whitewash word virus? "John Byrne Syndrome" Obviously, they swear loudly, and often "It's page 12", "We don't care" and other meaningless...

"You ruined it."
"Fuck it. It's fucked. Fuck it with Weemie's ween and Frank pushing deeply into Jefferson's pulsating pickle sac."

His eyes bulge with giddy delight as his tumescent coated by Danny's words mixed up by dyxlexic DJ who spoke Spanish, JD Alot SirMix, Danny's Life-Mate. This highly-addictive thread could be better off dead if David Ogden Stiers wasn't such a welcher. Then again, Minnie Pearl welches all the time.

Hunter possibly retarded several smalll animals by fucking them and telling them base-squeezing autoerotobongosexploits. "I CHALLENGE YOU!" screamed the retard while picking his underwear out of your mom's mouth. Hunter undeniably retarded three African pigmies by teabagging them with lawn gnomes attached to his balls of steel! In the meantime, the small retarded steel balls leak corrosive pickle juice, which smelled like what happens when hunters clean squirrel bladders that have urinary tract infections. Alas, Jennifer's horse was, of course, endowed with utterly enormous hairy testicles dangling from his... I mean, her infected vaginal purse. Ed *****'s lips pursed everso effeminately atop Hunter's dink but didn't think about his eye-sockets... would sexually arouse enough for penetration, barring any impotence cure developed through stem cell research or Hunter's oral hygenist. Meanwhile, in Cisco Bunny's anus, Hunter's pecker throbbed and spasmed, ejaculating green blobs upward in Danny's face!

"Anything to add?"
"Erotic balloon animals in Hunter's bunghole with Danny's spit!"
"Which you crave."
"In your dreams..."
"Like Roy Orbison ...only retarded. GOODNIGHT!"
"Are we done?"
"Yes. Goodnight, Frank."
"Goodnight, Dirty Danny."
"Good night, John-Boy."
"Good night, Gracie."
"GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!"

Hunter is retarded. Danny blows goats. Hunter felches geriatrics.

Then suddenly, Jack broke out in a cold sweat when his base was gently stroked. "Kilroy was here" written in jizz ancient Austrohungarian dialect while Nero burned. ChrisW and Hunter orally pleasured gophers making Socko jealous using lazy haters and welfare mothers for prostate stimulation on Sean Murphy. Murphy's oil soap is a good anal sex lubricant. Vap's the expert at humiliating Hellman by cross-dressing each other's sons. Vap wears falsies 'neath fluffy sweater. Base-squeezing tranny. Danny's tiny shoes are filled with eyeballs of death, their squooshy membranes filling Vap's rectum. Jack gets a flexistraw.

"So Danny, how's it going, you bongo tranny?"
"Klaatu narada facto" we yelled as Vap noshed choad of cornholing yogananda. Danny felched jack, loving every drop
"大特製付録つきのほか、創刊記念企画が目白す!"
"Cunt cunt cunt."
"Criminally insane Vapster."
"Blow me, Hellman."
"Where's the love?"
"Go fuck yourself."
"Suck it, Hellman."
"Stuart is Vapnoopner," Vapnoopner told Socko, "lick it, Hellman."

Meat-palming rituals in tiny roofless sperm-drenched hut. Wearing wife's skin, her skull utilized to squeeze base. "Suck it, Hellman", said the glory hole patron as the clown gagged as he was forced to worship this stranger's cock. Vapster traipsing daintily wearing purple chemise. Hellman jerks off into little girl shoes. He says "Love littlegirl shoes."

The next morning, Danny's mom said "Be a man just like Vanpoopner."
"Jesus he's hideous, appalling shemale sockfest comic outhouse dragqueen fake brit onanism one man freakshow, self-crowned ‘king’ emperor of all the mental patients."
Danny’s mom says "Wear my panties while Jack fucks your droopy anus."

Crazy old coot. Another life wasted fucking your fist in damp basement. Family hates you; hoping you'll croak so they can sell your comics and live again. Divided we stand but united we blow Smackroscoe lovingly off the map. Meanwhile Captain America plowed missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!'s sphincter, making Socko jealous.

"This is boring."
"Where's my money?"
"In the email with a female, and she says 'with my prozac babies in tow, Comics Urinal Meltdown made Thumus babies in the microwave.'"
"Merry fucking Christmas. And fuck elves, you're all retarded."
"Three words, retardo."
"Toronto produces retards, that was three and you're retarded."
"God bless us."
"Double post retards."
"Biotch crock, everyone."
"Ferry Muckmas, Everyone!"
"EAT SHIT FRANK."
"Three words, moron."
"For fuck sakes."
"?........Mahavishnu Pete MacDonald............?
"He's been reborn."
"Okay, here's three words, retard. What shall we do? Ooooooooops, I'm a retard. One amongst many."
"Three words, retard. "

God shed His underpants while Rome burned gutters bitches azz-a-es. Them bitches is doormats and pussies and they're retarded. Retarded retarded retarded. Re-tard-ed. In Dutch, achtergebleven. Thumus eats poo, Darth Groth beeotches. Izzatso?

MORE TO COME!

(with apologies to ChrisW)

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
BUCK ROGERS VERSUS THE EROTIC BALLOON ANIMALS

CHAPTER TWO
Empire Strikes Vap

Stately, plump Buck Rogers in the downgraded Crapicon Panels screwed over by figments of imagination said to his congressmen, "See, it..." when, suddenly, he called his lawyer the bee's knees. "Cowards!" he cried, "subhuman moronic trolls"!

"Jack fucks sheep," Siren's dribbling fuckstick replied as he screamed in agony.

"Behold the retards."
"Boo boo kittyfuck."
"Hackensack, New Jersey isn't all that, but if you're a Donnas' fan then stroke it!!!!"

'Tap that azz' Mulligan came from Hackensack, New Jersey where retards dwell and ego's swell.
"Go to hell."
"Palsy's Bell."
"Edit/Delete Post."
"Pubic hair isn't three words."
"Much too short?"
"Paging Betty Brant,” Hitler said, lighting his own flatulence with the flames of burning socks, "you're all retarded."
"Even me?" said Dave the Mcmillan, fighting stars last. Hey hey, my rust never sleeps with his kids are all right.

Ba dump-bump
*boom snick boom*

Shine on, you crazy diamond. Remember the Alamo. Ziggy played guitar, jamming q-tips in his ears. "Hey, Joe, stop fucking those soft soft sheep. It's not right to fool with Mother Nature in between the sheets because I'm watching the way it curls my toes when she tickles the ivories."

Sometimes, like rotted peaches found in the trenches of Southern Georgia, her overripe vulva reeked, yet I couldn't fornicate with adults unless they wore little party hats. Do you think ******* likes to put swastikas up his sleeve? I think he was going to fuck ducks. Sodomize me, son before the cops say 'bout your mama and her inflated spurting squirmy rooter inching its way towards boys’ bums and then some.

"Blow me, Stuart!!!"
"Do you want a fucking medal?"

Medal got fucked back in '92 by his boyfriend Hippy Dog Dlown. Where have all the good people who bring you tonight's retarded news live from sunny "you're so bright" Florida gone? Pity the pig man's rumple dangly doo.

"That is lame."
"It is not."
"Thank you, Chris."
"You're welcome, Pete."
"You sucker MC's better call me, for I am the people's champion of devine masterbation."
"It's divine masturbation, you stupid asshat."
"Speelling mistakes alloud if yoor rettarded."
"Oh thank Ghod!"
"My penis is my best friend. I often enjoy long showers out with the boys."
"Sut up, pedophile, you fucking creepy asshole. I'll choke the engine so choke your chicken pox. Stop trying Harry Potter withdrawals and start trying hot lead enemas because they always are so painful."
"That had beats!"

Fourscore and seven old men online ago, our foreskins smelled of cheap quarter bin Liefelds. That's why I chew gum over and marvel at Todd McFarlane Productions' tiny plastic penii (the gold variant). The Comics Reporter of Team America -- F*CK FRANCE GERMANY Spain, Venezuela and Hackensack, New Jersey -- are often blooming.

"Makes no sense."
"Illegal unjust immoral."
rah rah rah
sis boom bah
"Axolotl potrezebie fershlugginer" in english means: "post no bills, buy some pills, tuck some frills, assfuck Stephen Stills, gives me chills."

Sweet Judy Blueyes loves to make tiny little cuts on her supple leather coin purse.
The first thing: ___________
The second thing: Engage Educate Empower
The third thing: The Comics Journal.
These three things are not, like, etched in stone, ya know, whatever. But, know this, Mars needs women who cook and open their vaginal secretions publicly. ***urp!***
The droopy labia taste better than "lust for life"!

"Well I never!"
"Cheer up, Emoking, although it's meaningless, in other words, has no meaning, it has no meaning at all."
"I like pudding, I like pie, I'd like to fuck you all in the eye."
"Roses are red, violets are blue, the 1000th post belongs to you."
"Let's start over."

In the jungle, where monkeys say "We all jerk my penis", certainly Mojojojo thinks that Milo George is a douche bag but he isn't. He is, however, a student of assistant douchebaggery techniques. Just like the Comicon message board, etiquette is certainly the great escape from sanity. Edgar Allen Poe rules.

E to the
D to the
G A R
EDGAR! EDGAR!
Rah! Rah! Rah!

Now, suck alum and The Comics Urinal will magically appear before magistrates of The Comics Urinal. Tell you to make 3500 posts. Eat my shorts with brown gravy. I am a dancing crack rabbit who likes to F*CK FRANCE GERMANY because I'm gay. Besides, isn't everyone as smooth as David's hairless balls?

"Yes," he said, "I love you when you post big ass pictures or big-ass pictures."
"Big assed pitchers? In association with The Incredible Homopater."
"Nuff said, Tiger?" asked his low man on the "Bill Hicks Variety Show" cast listing.

Ten years later, Jack vs. Danny. Whoever loses, we... Then Sarah Connor... Ask Peter MacDonald: WHERE'S THE BEEF?!! In my pants behind my left piece of sausage. But watch out... 'cause I'm gonna post 69th here! Many hands make Music Without Boundaries for those about...

"This really sucks, please don't sue Comicon again, Jack."
"Go to hell, kill yourself, Tomtommy."
"Suck your momma’s wrinkly teat, Jacks. (oops I used too many words)"
"Tommy's not Zibby. Hmm, why not?"

Sock infestation reaches dangerously high levels of toe fungus. If your feet taste like chicken, then I advise you to stop me before I eat you alive and shit you with Bill Hicks. Wipe your ass let Batman pass. Ok Pete, it’s about time you put a fucking stop to this nonsense, I demand you PM Rick immediately and have this thread locked down. It’s gone on long enough, you fucking fruit.

While fucking fruit, Pete PM'ed Rick and Bill Hicks, but they were busy fucking meat purchased at McDonalds while Comicon servers and flood control slowed things down for those who only fuck pussy.

"I can't stop. Neither can I start. What will we do with all these pillows?"
"A static lullabye."
"Lock this fucking thread."
"La la la."
"Knock three times on the ceiling if you want this thread locked. Break Stewies fingers, lick Daddy's bung if the answer is 42."

Move until Simon Says that you should never be seen while fucking fruit unless you really want to move up your ass with the apricots that help keep this thread unblocked for easier fucking. You bet you fuckin' ass muthafucka. Hey! Let's go to New Brunswick. Meat-packing plant makes more money. Help me, Rhonda, my foot is on the internet of my mind. I'm picking up and putting down too many little Michael Jackson molestees because I'm BAD that way. Rejoice greatly, O daughters born of woman, raised by clowns and Walmart employees. Who hasn't, occasionally, dressed up as Comic Book Guy? They dress like comic book guys.

"Why?" you ask.
"How?" you wonder.
Well, worry not!
"I bring thunder!"
"From down under where women glow and buffalo roam and men plunder."

What have I done?? MORBO THE UNDENIABLE is so unreliable. If you're talking about Willis, dump. Please get walking that thin line back to you. Cisco likes cock. Socko couldn't spell "funny" if you gave him a four letter advantage, "funny" look, or...

"You two homos," begged the frustrated poet, better suck real real good on my tiny little soul trumpet.”
"Eat your makeup."
"Lock the fucker."
"Cut the jib."
"Tap that ass."
"Tote that barge."
"Lick that beater."
"Ball that jack."
"Screw that bulb."
"Moisten that towelette."
"Polish that knob."
"Huh huh... 'knob'."
"Shut up, Beavis."
"Where is the beef? Say, do I smell something? Oh... maybe not. It must have burned my ass."

Pleased to clean your sins if you think you HAVE THE GANAS to push it... P-P-P-PUSH IT REEAL far up in YOUR MOIST BUSINESS until it bleeds. Let it bleed. We all need someone we can bleed on, and menstrual cycles suck. Slowly, carefully, I UNSHEATHED MORBO'S IMMENSE ****.

"THAT IS BEAUTIFUL but painful to WRAP YOUR BRAIN around." Even harder to wrap your cock in sandpaper when it's hardLY BEEN INTRODUCED to the sandpaper to which it corroded irreparably and yet smelled delicious!

In other words: hold my hand! Hold it tightly! So tightly that my swollen anus is regrettably unsightly, but still fuckable to the blind who I rape with my mind and my dick lubricated with lime [iMac USB keyboard]. I cheated to make it rhyme, so fuck it. Don't suck it but buck it.

"Guy Grander's Vap."
"Danny's struck it."
"Whoda thunk it?"

V.A.P. stands for:
Violent Ass Play
Very Annoying Person
Varsity Athletics Program
Virulently Antagonistic Prat
Vaginal Ass Pounding

Sure be do! Don't be sure you can chuck your sordid past through a dillhole. A doobie? Sure. That's no cure.

Where were we?

The Shit House, where it hit the fan when my sack of bibles spilled onto Funky Winkerbean's package and exploded with DNA-soaked psalms, Ed's hairy palms, assorted lip balms past expiration date, bean bag love/hate while watching Elimidate.

"So, was Liz date raped?"
"Prawn blew it."
"Ahh, screw it. Let's do it on the carpet where Ed's grandmother arches her back to urinate upon CGC-rated copies."
"Grandpa Onan is an orangutan. Granny Gauthier is a defrocked nun."
Prawn trashes anew, "I hate poetrew, my rhymes spew like ed gauthiew('s) ninety second spoo. Bye, see you."
"Let's hope not.
"You go, 'girl', Ray Tan, twirl!"
"You're good enough. You're smart enough. And, doggone it, people like you."

How did Roberson get to be an international stud with his rakish and indelible means means the musical fruit is going to tilt his head. Vap, meanwhile, stopped lawsuit abuse by eating cheeseburgers covered with butter until his last metastasizing tumor creeped over to McDonalds for a quick quality quenching quaff from the taproot of *****'s choad. Nevertheless, Ed Gauthier wanted some choad slathered with butter and chocolate sprinkles.

"Mmmmmmm, sprinkles..." *drool*
"Having fun, Weemie?"
"Don't I always have fun, Danny?"
"I wouldn't know."
"Yes you would, you fucking welcher!"
"What he said."
"What'd he say?"
"He said what?"
"Don't just do something, stand there!"
"Talk more, Weemie. Tell us about your bottomless lameness."
"How about you suck it, Weemie?"
"How about I don't? Or else I do."
"We don't care, Weemie."
"Yes you do. You know it. Don't fight it. Just bite it. Then write it and dendrite it."

No end in "forever." How many Weemies can dance in place to the Gutters Rat-Race? Gorillaz R Gay! Stymied, thy power continues to flowth like thouest golden pith on Weemie, the Arse-ended. "G.U.T.T.E.R.S.: Geeky Underachievers, a golden shower to the end of Weemie, drink! For tomorrow, you will still suck."
"I ain't no mothafuckin' motherfucker, motherfucker!"
"NYHOLM MUST DIE! BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, BATTLECAT! THIS I COMMAND!!!"
"BITE IT OFF!"
"Like, cowabunga, dude!!! Morbo's back! I think maybe not."
"But soft! What 'choo talkin' bout, vile blaggard Willis?"

Mr Drummond, racist pedophile. It takes different strokes for aged folks. Fuck! Why a duck? Furthermore, I digress unconditionally every man's right to have a sponge bath given by a nubile (yet still unprepossessing) Carol Channing impersonator. Weemie's unhealthy prediliction for Carol Channing and sponge baths is highly disturbing and yet arousing (to Carol Channing). You so crazy. When is the change gonna come? After the rain, suckage sucks ass.

Then Danny interrupts our good time with his usual suckage. Then, out of the west, Lorne Greene's accountant accounted for the buckets of spooge produced in collaboration with Dan Blocker, of Bad Cholestorol Productions, Inc. and not affiliated with steak-knife salesmen of the Lower Ganges Restaurants. Actually, it puts the lotion way up there with many subliminal hand gestures, producing massive cumulative damage all up in the inner ear of Carol Channing. So, I slipped a twenty into her alimentary canal (wherever that is) and told her, "This is for thirty pages of the Fountainhead (abridged). Ayn Rand groupies, step to the man. This sucks. Yeah."

High oil prices!
Major cities destroyed!
Fires ravage countrywomen!
It's raining blood!
Hallelujah! It's raining...
And there's rain.
Rain, don't get confused; it's only raining.
Ayep.
Ayep.
A-yep.

"Skinny, sweaty men, smelly comic nerds, lions, tigers, bears, rabbits, bunnies, hares, white Canadian rappers... Come back, Snow!"

Man bites dog. Dog gets rabies. Rabies get cured. Cure gets wasted. Waste gets recycled. Recyclers get canned. Cans get opened. Whupass gets produced. Produce goes mouldy. Mold makes penicillin. Penicillin for prostitutes. Prostitutes get smacked. Smack gets snorted. Snorting becomes legal. Legalities get ignored. Ignorance is bliss. Bliss is wonderful. Wonderful, wonderful, you are so wonderful.

"Pay me, Weemie, with Albanian currency." Danny gets smacked really really hard by $250.

Learn to count up to 31 and win a fat clown doll who can't count and doesn't count even three word. Words, I mean. Stupid stupid clown. Stupid rat creatures. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Who is so stupid as the one whose stupidity is so enormous (just as the clown is enormous) that they play a stupid prank with an email that gets them into big trouble with a cartoonist (a bad cartoonist true, but one who can at least count up to three words, even if they are 'stupid stupid Bush') and then wastes half a decade or more, posting over and over on a message board, filling it up with page after page of his stupid suckage, suckage without end, much like this here thread, which just keeps growing like a tumor, festering upon the boil that is comicon.com, filled to the gutters with danny's suckage, even though he can't even count up to 32.

"That was fun."
"God help Weemie."
"Bless you, danny."

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, Weemie blows chimps away with shotguns while fucking poodles-skirted young women who are also big Zappa fans. Weemie blew Zappa. Weemie rimmed Dweezil. Ahmet teabagged Weemie. Moon my unit.