THE BIG BADLANDS BUMPER TELEVISION THREAD

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Rather than make 500 threads a day about the various shows we watch, I thought it would be nice to include them all in one thread.

Please feel free to comment on shows I've mentioned, or bring up other shows for discussion:

NBC:

My main source for hour long dramas right now, we have:

Heroes:

The Holy Shit factor just keeps getting amped up with this season, I know others have complained about the plot holes and such; but fuck that. I'm happy to be along for the ride.
Sylar and HRG working together, HRG trying to kill him in front of Claire, Sylar revealed as Peter and Nathan's brother, Hiro killing Ando, Mohinder some kinda bug guy that eats people??!?!

WTF!?!?! Plus also: MOAR!

Knight Rider

This show is a lot better than I thought it'd be, due mostly to the characters as opposed to the updates on the car (which is also nice) The mystery of Michael Knight's past is what keeps me coming back.

Life

Quite simply the only cop show I've ever bee3n interested in. Very unique. Also nice that I still have something to watch on fridays, since Smackdown moved to a channel I don't have.

My Own Worst Enemy

Only one episopde so far, but it was a good one. Of course me being a huge Christian Slater Fan has nothing to do with that...

CW:

Smallville

Clark's working at the Planet now, and soon will be dating Lois? No Lana,k No Lex, the end is nigh.

Supernatural

The whole demon powers thing with Sam is coming to a head, esp with Dean working for an angel, good stuff!

Adult Swim:

No Shin Chan! BASTARDZ!
Plus also, Superjail is the only new show right now?
Well besides Moral Oral, which plays new shows whenever they feel like it. The new shows are nice3 tho, a major departure from previous seasons. "Grounded was nice, with its art film heaven.

Confusion.

Wrestling:

As mentioned, no more Smackdown, which means no Big Show and Undertaker for me :(

Raw is pretty much Raw, which is ok with Jerricho being champ, ECW is still a little weird for me, what with Matt Strikert and Todd Grisham on commmentary. Is it just me, or are they a little too "smart" for wrestling? "It would behoove such and such..." and other words that are a bit too big for the average mark.

TNA is still my fave, what with Sting, Booker T and all the other guys I actually care about.

Aight that's it for me, what are you watchin?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Currently watching:

Pushing Up Daisies
Chuck
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Fringe
Biggest Loser
Heroes
Smallville
South Park
Dinner Impossible
Kitchen Nightmares
The Office
My Name is Earl
Clone Wars
Sanctuary
Stargate Atlantis
SNL
Simpsons'
King of the Hill
Family Guy
American Dad
True Blood

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
TV shits me to tears, I feel Im stuck in a concentration camp forces to watch the bullshit that is on.

Top Gear
Ramsey assorted shows
CSI
Random doco's on teh arty channel.

Yub

Anachrophobic
CSI, SuN? I am afraid I will never fully respect you now.

However TV shits me to tears too. I don't watch free to air anymore. I select certain shows off the cable [which is mostly for the kids] but mostly if I want watch something, I'll torrent it or buy the box set.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
lul I don't mind the cold case one, thats ok @ times, but SBS is the winar!

I like ur excuse for cable :p That is just as badddd man, except your paying for iiiiiit!
But 4 the kids ya they would appreciate the same toons 10times a month :D

Well, this time of year there isnt much on, soon that jenifer love hewit chicks show will be back and retarded prison break etc.

I like DHW coz that = girl nights with champagne and chocolate! Yayy desperate housewives!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
CSI, SuN? I am afraid I will never fully respect you now.

However TV shits me to tears too. I don't watch free to air anymore. I select certain shows off the cable [which is mostly for the kids] but mostly if I want watch something, I'll torrent it or buy the box set.

My brother John(rocktar=Ed) does that too. He has like 3 local channels and then buys DVDs of the TV shows he wants to watch.

EnglishRose

addle barn
True Blood :D
Heroes

the rest are BBC programmes so you won't have heard of most of them ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
True Blood :D
Heroes

the rest are BBC programmes so you won't have heard of most of them ;)
Like Dr Who or Primeval, for example ;)?

Ghost Whisperer
Heroes (2 season! THE SPOILERS...OMG TEH SPOILERS!!! :D )
Californication
Flash Gordon (but not very much longer, it's not such a great show...)
Eureka

EnglishRose

addle barn
Yes Yub ER - but not the last series, cos that was bad!

Ily - Dr Who yes, Primeval, no ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Like Dr Who or Primeval, for example ;)?

Ghost Whisperer
Heroes (2 season! THE SPOILERS...OMG TEH SPOILERS!!! :D )
Californication
Flash Gordon (but not very much longer, it's not such a great show...)
Eureka

Oh yeah I watch Eureka, Dr Who, and Flash Gordon. I just listed the shows currently airing.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I watch.....

Grass Growing

Paint Drying

Car Accidents

The Watchers