The Cassie and Tisiphone Detective Team Adventures: The Mystery of the Sexy Socks

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 1: The Sexy sock shop.

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY DETECTIVES, were walking down the street towards Dr Dave's sexy sock shop.

"I hear the selection of sexy socks is top notch here." said Tisiphone

"Yeah, which is why I'm going to buy you some SEXY SOCKS for your birthday!" replied Cassie

"So that's why you never got me anything when it really was. So is Doctor Dave done with the detective busniess?" said Tisiphone

"No, he plans to have somebody else manage it, he's just here for the initial start up. There it is!" said Cassie pointing to the sexy sock shop.

As Cassie and Tisiphone walked in, they could see something was wrong. Socks and shelves were strewn all about.

"Looks like the place has been vandalized, or tossed" said Cassie

"Sure does...who would do this to a sexy sock shop...I can see a parrot cleaning shop, but socks?!" replied Tisiphone

Cassie then noticed Dr Dave behind the register, he appeared unconscious.

"Dr Dave!" said Cassie, she ran over to him. "I'm no doctor, but he's defently out, better call an ambulance.

At the hospital Cassie and Tisiphone waited for the doctor to come out.

He did MOMENTS LATER

"Cassie and Tisiphone, lady detectives. I'm afraid to report..." said the doctor

"Dr Dave's dead?!" said Tisiphone

"No, but he's in a coma." replied the doctor

"We need to find out who did this to him, BY CORK!" said Cassie

"That's what Dr Dave used to say." Said Tisiphone

To be continued...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
A NEW BEGINNING.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 2: "Does anybody else smell sheep?"

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY DETECTIVES knew what they had to do next.

"We better get back to the sexy sock shop, it's a good thing we left a guard" said Cassie

"Yeah, but was he the right man?" asked Tisiphone

"Yes, CaptainWacky is a man for all seasons, especially ones related to guarding sexy sock shops!" replied Cassie

Shortly later the pair were back at the sock shop.

"Anything to report CaptainWacky?" asked Tisiphone

"Things were pretty quiet, the police came by but I told them teens had been buy, and they wanted nothing to do with that, so they left. Told us to call if they needed anything" replied CaptainWacky

"No, we shall be handling this ourselves, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!" said Cassie

"Also, a foreign fellow kept looking at the shop, he walked by twice. I think he was welsh" said CaptainWacky

Tisiphone was looking about. "Does anybody else smell sheep?" she asked

Both Cassie and CaptainWacky replied that they did.

"Clearly a welshman was here, he was somehow involved" said Cassie

"I think we should go through Dr Dave's cases, to see if anybody there might be responsible" said Tisiphone

Further examination of the scene reviled no further clues, except a survalence camera. Cassie and Tisiphone proceeded to Dr Dave's Detective Agiency office to look at the tapes.

CaptainWacky was left to keep an eye on the sexy sock shop, after Cassie explained that "Somebody might pop buy and take a look".

"One thing before we go, we need to put a guard on Dr Dave...and I know just the woman to do it". Said Cassie

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

I hope Dr Dave's bodyguard is SEXYSUE38.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 3: Watching from the soda shop.

Dr Dave's body guard checked in on Dr Dave, and phoned Cassie and Tisiphone, lady detectives to report in.

"Cassie and Tisiphone, Dr Dave is still the same, but safe. I will be guarding along with my assistants" said Love Child

"Thanks LC, report back if anything changes" replied Cassie.

Cassie and Tisiphone had been searching Dr Dave's files for many hours. So far nothing stuck out. Dr Dave had caught many criminals, but who if any could be responsible for his attack, neither Cassie nor Tissiphone were sure.

"Perhaps it's time for a break, I called in headvoid to keep watch here. I saw a nice Soda shop next door, it also sells hot dogs and nice cakes!" said Cassie, who sounded excited despite being tired.

"Good idea..." replied Tisiphone, stiffling a yawn, she added "It would be nice to get out from this dust anyway".

The two lady detectives left and walked across the street and went into the soda shop.

"Did you feel like you were being watched when we crossed the street?" asked Cassie

"Yes I did...from atop a building..." said Tisiphone

"Let us eat onion rings and drink soda and see who comes by." Said Cassie

To be continued...

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Episode 4: A visitor.

Cassie and Tisiphone, LADY detectives were in the soda shop watching Dr Dave's office, when they caught sight of a man looking about.

"He seem's familiar.." said Tisiphone

"By CORK, I think your right Tisiphone!" replied Cassie

Cassie took a photo of him.

"If he's in our database, I'll find him!" said Cassie

The man was looking at the door that was for Dr Dave's building and kept looking at the upper windows.

Cassie's phone beeped and she looked at it.

"I knew it, I knew I recognized him. It's The Meddler, he works for The Puritan League." said Cassie

"Those squares, that figures!" replied Tisiphone

To be continued...

CaptainWacky

He better not meddle with the sexiness!