The Cat

Mirah

I love you
Curiosity killed it

33073649685ac5510dabz.jpg

Consumer

Elder Statesman
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

"How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven."

"If you would know a man, observe how he treats a cat."

"Never try to outstubborn a cat."

"There is no such thing as "Just a cat."

More words to ponder...

"Whenever women have insisted on absolute equality with men, they have invariably wound up with the dirty end of the stick. What they are and what they can do makes them superior to men, and their proper tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear. They should never settle merely for equality. For women, "equality" is a disaster."

Unrelated, but one of my favorites:

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.

All Quotes From my third Favorite Author, and one of my "Ten people I'd most like to invite to dinner".

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I like cat's but they don't like me.

They do, however, like the food I give them, the warm place/places I provide for them to sleep, being told how pretty they are, watching me chase away dogs and sometimes other cats, being caressed and pet and occasionally peeing on my floor.

We're still talking about cats right?