The Challenge of Jewish-Zionist Power in an Era of Global Struggle

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
During World War II, Henry Luce, the publisher of Time and Life magazines, coined the term “The American Century†to refer to the twentieth century. And in the years since then the term has been used many times. In the decades since the end of World War II, the United States has indeed been the world’s foremost military, economic and financial power, and the most important cultural factor.

But that title is not the only one that’s been given to that century. A few months ago Princeton University Press issued a remarkable book by a Jewish scholar, Yuri Slezkine, that explains why the Twentieth Century is, or has been, the century of preeminent Jewish influence and power. In fact, the book is entitled The Jewish Century.

In Britain, a veteran member of the House of Commons candidly declared in May 2003 that pro-Israel Jews had taken control of America’s foreign policy, and had succeeded in pushing the US and Britain into war in Iraq. “A Jewish cabal have taken over the government in the United States and formed an unholy alliance with fundamentalist Christians,†said Tam Dalyell, a Labour party deputy known as “Father of the House†because he is the longest-serving Member of Parliament. “There is far too much Jewish influence in the United States,†he added.

http://www.ihr.org/other/thechallenge.html

Interesting read.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
SPAMMY LAMMY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
scoobies.jpg

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
" Israel is utterly dependent on the United States for money, arms and diplomatic support. One or two states share common enemies with Israel; a handful of countries buy its weapons; a few others are its de facto accomplices in ignoring inter*national treaties and secretly manufacturing nuclear weapons. But outside Washington, Israel has no friends -- at the United Nations it cannot even count on the support of America's staunchest allies. Despite the political and diplomatic in*competence of the PLO [Palestine Liberation Organization]... ; despite the manifest shortcomings of the Arab world at large... ; despite Israel's own sophisticated efforts to publicize its case, the Jewish state today is widely regarded as a -- the -- lead*ing threat to world peace. After thirty-seven years of mili*tary occupation, Israel has gained nothing in security. It has lost everything in domestic civility and international re*spectability, and it has forfeited the moral high ground for*ever"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like you better when you were the mysterious Arcade champion.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Waaah! I long for Buffy the Animated Series! The farther we are from Buffy's last season, the less likely we are to see it. WAHHHH!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like the idea of it being set during season 2/3 but including HOT YOUNG ANIMATED DAWNIE.