The Child that Wouldnt Stop Cussing

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Once there was a child that simply would not stop cussing. All he did, all day everyday was cuss, cuss, cuss. He cussed out the dog, cussed out the cat, his sisters dolls, the birds out in the yard, cussed out everyone and everything in sight.

So one day, his mom bought home a man she had just started dating. As soon as the child saw her date, the first thing he said was

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? :hmmm:

Horrified, his mother grabbed him by the arm and started spanking him. Her date became horrified at this and ran off never to be seen again.

His mom said "Boy, I'm tired of your mouth and all of this cussing, you're only 3 years old and have a mouth worser than most adults I know. If I EVER hear you cussing again, I throwing you out the house.

The next day, she woke out to a lot of commotion going on at the front door. She put her robe on and ran to see what was happening, and there he was again, her 3 year old child cussing out the mailman.

She finally had enough and said:

"THAT'S IT. I'M TIRED OF BOTH YOUR MOUTH AND THIS HORRIBLE ATTITUDE OF YOURS. I WANT OUT OUT OF THIS HOUSE AT ONCE. I'M GOING TO THE BEAUTY PARLOR AND IF I FIND YOU STILL HERE WHEN I GET BACK I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!"

With this she stormed out the house and went to see her beautician. When she returned two hours later, her 3 year old was sitting outside on the front porch with all of his bags packed.

His mom said "Boy, didn't I tell you I don't want you around here anymore until you learn to stop cussing?"

His response was: DAMMIT BITCH, I CANT LEAVE CAUSE I AIN'T GOT NO FUCKING WHERE ELSE TO GO!!

:phpxd: