The CHOPHOUSE comes to TK...

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Hey all,

Since Jack invited me here to bust on Charles, I thought I'd give y'all a glimmer of what else I do. I run a messageboard/website called THE CHOPHOUSE, it's grown from it's original forum (at Jack's original messageboard The Kingdom) into a (what I think) is a very nice horror splatter film site. reviews, and commentary on the best that genre.

Here's a few links to some more obscure stuff you may not have seen before.

We here at www.StrictlySplatter.com like to search out the weirdest, wildiest, most absurdly disgusting Asian films we can get out hands on. Check out the reviews of the first couple of films you might have never heard of.

RED ROOM:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/RedRoom.html

ALL NIGHT LONG:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/ALLNIGHTLONG.html

There's a lot of good stuff out there (especially Asian) that you might not be aware of. Ask me anything, I'll try to research it for you.

By the way, I'm glad to be here and it seems like a lively board.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
tentacle sex?

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Archives are wonderful aren't they? :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's fun when Chuckie is shown up for the liar he is :bigass:

jack

smflogo.gif

jack

devilman.jpg

jack

So easy to own Charles these days :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
blackhperborad.jpg

#1. jack'sTKR Radio doesn't exist because nobody registered at his 10th failed message board to try to fit in. #2. DevilMan's ChopHouse was never a part of Troll Kingdom, (The ChopHouse was co-owned/operated by J.Venooker and S.Bissette at jack's Kingdom using Devilman's $$$, which they lost because the $$$ ran out). #3. BLACKFOOT'S HYPERBOARD still exist and is now making a come back in 2021. It's so easy to own these days. Baahahahahaha.

jack

So easy to own Charles these days :bigass:

It sure is!!!!! Don't forget to swallow your big come back now, jiggy booboo :bigass:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:

jack

Strictly+Splatter.jpg

jack

26812505daf8c636db83234977ae355f.jpg

jack

JppByf.jpg

jack

bwahahahahahah DM and Bissette and I have resurrected the Chophouse.

Too bad you'll never get to see it, jiggy booboo :bigass:

jack

Thespell.jpg

jack

220px-Guinea_Pig_2_-_Flower_of_Flesh_and_Blood_%281985%29_home_video_cover.jpg

jack

MV5BMmFlN2RiNGMtY2ZkZi00NzcwLTgxNjAtMWViYjdiMmYyY2VhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgzODE3NDk@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

:wtf:
I can post Asians rape, bondage and fuck flicks. What does that have to with The ChopHouse? I think you and Steve Bissette is to damn old for that kind of fuckery. Vennoker and Bissette are a conbined 160 years old. Damn! As a matter of fact jack, you are twice my age.

And Another Thang, Bissette:

Give me a link to The ChopHouse, are kindly fuck off funny-book old fart. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pardon me. I found some SRBissette from the MYRANT on the front page. Posted in 2006. Baahahahahhahahhhahaha. That was the last comment made at The MYRANT. Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Hey, Todd (and all) -- I was just writing off the top of my head; Gonzales said so much alarming, balmy, and outrageous shit during his day of hearings (including constant scolding about the news and hearings concerning the wiretapping essentially aiding terrorists) -- and what he didn't say was even more unsettling (his skirting questions about the opening of US First Class mail; constant insistence on using the phrasing "this program," logically implying there are others) -- that I couldn't possibly touch on everything. Yes, those Washington/Lincoln/etc. references were hilarious, but again, what he didn't say (the Supreme Court ruling against Truman's actions, and of course -- ahem -- Richard Nixon's legacy) was as remarkable as what he did say.

2/08/2006

2006? No mention of Venooker or the Devilman account. Like I said jack, you and DevilMan didn't own The Swamp. You used Bissette and Bissette OWNS you.

Last edited:

jack

MV5BMzBlNzMwZDAtMDYwZC00N2Q3LWJiMjUtMDU5ZmQ3ZTc0Y2MyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI0OTI4NDU@._V1_UY1200_CR108,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg