The cupcakeers on this board need a break.

Mister GoodBar

Stop hating on cupcakeers. They all can't be as dumb as you think they are. Most cupcakeers make an honest living like the rest of us.

Wtf is up with cupcakeers liking watermelon and chicken? cupcakeers can't be what this forum makes them out to be. A cupcakeer might be sticking your mothers while your off doing whatever you do.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you pisseyes. Me bite you dead.

jack

and MOTHERFUCKER, fyi, I'll "hate on cupcakeers" all I want to.

Just do something about it otherwise (if you think you can)

jack

You think so?

Seph

Retired Account
lame poster...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Stop hating on cupcakeers. They all can't be as dumb as you think they are. Most cupcakeers make an honest living like the rest of us.

Wtf is up with cupcakeers liking watermelon and chicken? cupcakeers can't be what this forum makes them out to be. A cupcakeer might be sticking your mothers while your off doing whatever you do.

Hate cupcakeers? I love cupcakeers. They do such a good job pickin' all that cotton in the fields of my plantation.

mmm....good old fasion racism.

*teehee*

*laughing*

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Line up EVERY LIVING cupcakeER on the planet, kill them all off, and watch as the world's crime, poverty, stupidity etc. plummet to all time lows, to the point of no longer existing. cupcakeERS are the bane of humanity.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e

cupcakeers don't have jobs, you crazy.

Respectable black people, however, do.

There are cupcakeers of all colors, just like there are faggots of every sexual orientation.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Line up EVERY LIVING cupcakeER on the planet, kill them all off, and watch as the world's crime, poverty, stupidity etc. plummet to all time lows, to the point of no longer existing. cupcakeERS are the bane of humanity.

Though I would agree with most of this statement, I can't help but point the fact that, as so clearly demonstrated by Luci's post, wiping out all cupcakeers will not end stupidity. We will still have the Luci's to ensure that stupidity remains alive and well and continues to be fruitful and multiply.