The Dumbest Cunt on Earth

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Not far from my home, there was a robbery at a 7-Eleven store. Some fuck runs into the store with a gun and robbed the place, runs outside to his "getaway car" only to find that he's locked the keys in the ignition. Dumb bastard runs into the streets waving the gun around and car-jacks some guy, leaps into his car and speeds off. What he didnt see, was that the driver of this car had a pit bull in the back seat.

While he takes off, the dog jumps up and starts biting the shit out of this dumb fucker all over both his neck and the back of his head. Fucker is screaming while swerving all over the road, crashes into a tree, jumps out of the car and falls. Dog is still biting the shit out of his dumb ass when the police shows up.

Police spray the dog with pepper spray. The dog runs off howling and disappears, and the police takes this stupid fuck into custody.

So help me... it seems like every year about this time is when all the nuts come out of hiding!

I'll watch the local news for this, and will post a link as soon as I find one. :eek:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
LOL.

I think that was RommieSG.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was funny.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LOL stupid robbers.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast