The Expanse season 6

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want a special on all the jewelry Avasarala wore. (I know, not very nerdy of me, but her jewelry is fabulous)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

shohreh
(timestamp: 31:10-31:40)

It's stupid but I expected Cara Gee's real voice to sound more like Drummer's. :teach:

I think the most we can hope for is three tv movies which each covering one of the final three books.

Last edited:

SAUSAGEMAN

It's stupid but I expected Cara Gee's real voice to sound more like Drummer's. :teach:

I think the most we can hope for is three tv movies which each cover the finale three books.
she's got such a smiling happy disposition in that video, it really threw me!

CaptainWacky

It was a strong finale. They made it feel like an ending and it was suitably spectacular. But they still left in hints at the future with Duarte, Holden mentioning the missing protomolecule sample and the ring flashing red at the end of the credits!

I thought they'd kill Peaches or Avasaral or both because they've both had medical issues, was pleased they're still alive to be in the tv movies.

Did Filip just leave his new friend to die when he ran off lol.

SAUSAGEMAN

It was a strong finale. They made it feel like an ending and it was suitably spectacular. But they still left in hints at the future with Duarte, Holden mentioning the missing protomolecule sample and the ring flashing red at the end of the credits!
and with Amazon calling this "the thrilling season finale"~

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER!!!!!

I thought it was a really good ending. I'm glad Marco's bun was destroyed. And I'm glad Philip escaped, maybe if they do a couple tv movies he can find Naomi again. Also, I"m really glad Bobbie and Amos survived all that.

DRUMMER IS THE PRESIDENT! lol that was pretty great too.

I read in the comments that after this book there is a big time jump, so that's why they ended the series here. I guess that makes sense.

CaptainWacky

There's a 30 year(!) time jump in the books, but they have anti-aging meds so they wouldn't really have to put everyone in old age make-up. Maybe some grey hairs.

Putting in that Clarissa has five years to live would seem to suggest that the time jump will be shorter in the theoritical tv movies? Unless they just say "hey, remember when Clarissa died twenty five years ago?"

Here's what I said over at Wordforge:
Well it’s over, for now. There were a lot of good battles and the ending was about as satisfying as you can get with such a short season, but they really needed at least two or three more episodes to complete the ring planet story. Either that or they should have just jettisoned that story line all together and just focused on the main story.
I’m glad everyone survived, I thought for sure Amos wasn’t going to make it. Marcos death was kind of underwhelming, I was hoping Naomi or Drummer would personally take him out, but at least it was Naomi’s plan that worked. I’m also glad to see that Fillip made it out on time and at least there’s a possibility that he can reunite with Naomi. I loved Holden’s decision at the end, the belt finally gets representation. Drummer sacrificed so much and went through hell, good to see she got a happy ending for the most part.
Overall, excellent show, the ending felt rushed and I know there’s more to the story so hopefully Amazon will treat us with a TV movie or something. If not, then this is about as satisfying of an ending it’s going to get.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well I've never seen any of this.

We're watching the first episode tonight

jack

jack

we're checking out the 1st episode in a few minutes.