The Final Goodbye

eloisel

Forever Empress E
since you've dragged this into real life, I have no choice but to leave.

I had some good times on this board. To my friends I wish you well.

To the Troll King - I only have pity for you

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My Ex contacted me about Topix. That was the final straw.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm now putting this account up for grabs. First come, first get

The password is:

jackshit

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
How many times you saying goodbye to keep bumping this thread?

jack

Oh that's right, you have to fling your accusations around first.

Well, BYE!!!!!

jack

mmm the password troll...you suck to the bitter end, Toots. Get what I did there, Wheezie?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm now putting this account up for grabs. First come, first get

The password is:

jackshit

Let me know when you "actually" leave. I'll remove those 2 quotes from my sig since they'll become as irrelevant as you already are.

jack

She's letting you know Loxter.

jack

Now someone else has the account.

VOILA!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
mmm the password troll...you suck to the bitter end, Toots. Get what I did there, Wheezie?

I'm well aware it's you. I wonder what the Topix administration would say about identity thieves?

The Question

Eternal
Well, now I'm all confuzzled. Is this the final Final Goodbye? Or is this, like, "Final Countdown" final? You know, where we'll be hearing it on cheesy FM "alternative rock" stations for the next 10 years until "oldies" stations then pick it up and run with it in perpetuity? Just how final is this final goodbye? Is it finally final, or eventually final?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
Well, now I'm all confuzzled. Is this the final Final Goodbye? Or is this, like, "Final Countdown" final? You know, where we'll be hearing it on cheesy FM "alternative rock" stations for the next 10 years until "oldies" stations then pick it up and run with it in perpetuity? Just how final is this final goodbye? Is it finally final, or eventually final?

you don't like Europe?

jack

I'm well aware it's you. I wonder what the Topix administration would say about identity thieves?

In your dreams, girlfriend. You wish it was me. I was laughing when I was directed to it, because I had the same thing happen on my Topix, and I'm convinced it was YOU :D

jack

Can you imagine "I demand you do something! Someone is posting online using my daughters online name!"

What's her real name, ma'am?

:click:

The Question

Eternal
In your dreams, girlfriend. You wish it was me. I was laughing when I was directed to it, because I had the same thing happen on my Topix, and I'm convinced it was YOU :D

If I knew something about who was ACTUALLY behind both sets of hijinks -- which I don't -- then I would surely speak up like a good citizen -- which I'm not. :twisted:

jack

I think there was some behind-the-scenes PM type hijinx, if you catch my drift?

jack

which final goodbye thread is this, anyway?