The first BR leaks

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
When was the BR first leaked? And is anyone willing to share the initial reaction to them?

BTW my own BR archives only go back to September 2001 because that was all that was available at the time. If anyone has them saved and would be willing to send them to me it would be greatly appreciated. The same goes for any other saved material you might have that has faded away over time.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Starman was the first person to leak BR threads...I think in early 2002. It was about the same time he claimed that he was the real owner of TrekBBS and started his own board. And about the time of the whole Daystrom banning incident. I think. The initial reaction from a few people was "OMG, the mods are flaming us behind our backs!" I remember a few threads in QSF complaining about comments mods had made in the BR.

Bergerac

You are honey!

Buttmunkey

Fletcher... Felcher... WHATEVER!!
qgrgqergqewrgqer

StarMan

CaptainWacky said:
Starman was the first person to leak BR threads...I think in early 2002. It was about the same time he claimed that he was the real owner of TrekBBS and started his own board. And about the time of the whole Daystrom banning incident. I think. The initial reaction from a few people was "OMG, the mods are flaming us behind our backs!" I remember a few threads in QSF complaining about comments mods had made in the BR.

:lol:

Oh, the memories.

It was pretty petulant and rude, in hindsight.

But fun, nonetheless.

LittleBoyLost

I came for the spankings!
CaptainWacky said:

The official story is as follows:

It was "TheKiwiPeeWee" to leak the threads and passed them to whom we believe to be either "TheSauceMaker" or "ElRojo" who posted them under the name "HEYLOOKATME!". Not long after, another member by the name of T.N.A. to as began recieving BR threads by the batch and passed them to "RickyD" who posted them under the alternate username "BigBrother". Needless to say the result proved to be a telling experience for all involved.

The Date: November of 2001.

MessengerX

LittleBoyLost said:
The official story is as follows:

It was "TheKiwiPeeWee" to leak the threads and passed them to whom we believe to be either "TheSauceMaker" or "ElRojo" who posted them under the name "HEYLOOKATME!". Not long after, another member by the name of T.N.A. to as began recieving BR threads by the batch and passed them to "RickyD" who posted them under the alternate username "BigBrother". Needless to say the result proved to be a telling experience for all involved.

The Date: November of 2001.

can you help me purchase an illegal weapon?

The_Skan

WILL HE LEAK THIS?:

HA HA HA, WELL ARE YOPU KNWOING WHAT?

THE JOKE IS BEING ON YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE A PAPER TO PUBLISH THE HATE CRIMES MANY ADMINS AND MOD MAKE HERE.

AM I MENTIONING NAMES? NO. ARE YOU WISHING THE PAPER WILL NOT MENTION NAMES? YES.

WILL BE THE PAPER MENTIONING NAMES? YES THEY ARE.

NOW TELL ME?!

ARE THOSE HATE MONGERS AND JEW BACKERS WORRIED NOW THAT I HAVE MADE IT TO PUBLIC DISPLAY IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER?

I AM THINKING YES.

ALL THOSE HATE CRIME MEMBERS WILL SOON BE SEING THE END OF THEIR SO CALLED LIFE.

THANKS RIGHT?

MessengerX

The_Skan said:
WILL HE LEAK THIS?:

HA HA HA, WELL ARE YOPU KNWOING WHAT?

THE JOKE IS BEING ON YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE A PAPER TO PUBLISH THE HATE CRIMES MANY ADMINS AND MOD MAKE HER

so tired.