Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The first test of a new father...

Bladev1 said:
After the first one, you'll learn expensive doesn't work.The second kid always gets shit on,lol

I don't know about that. Expensive generally means high-quality as well. If you're planning on having more than one kid, it pays to buy more expensive stuff. We decided to splurge a bit on my son's furniture, and it's held up beautifull. It'll be ready for the next kid, if we decide to have one.

A couple of our friends bought cheap stuff from Babies 'R Us, and the stuff is pretty much useless after 2 years. They're gonna have to spend more than we did to replace stuff for the second baby.

Oh, and not only did I put together the crib (fucking HARD!) I also put together the rocking chair, painted the room (including baseball and cloud trim at the ceiling) and put up the wallpaper border. I'M A GREAT DADDY!! :)

aiight!
another job done... helps with the waiting game, dinnit?
remember what I told you: RUB THE FEET.

p.s. LOVE what you've done with the garden....

:D

You better post pics Neil......or i'll....i'll......um....neg you!

Ok no I won't, but still!

Pics of the baby please....unless he/she looks like you...then just find another cute baby and pass it off as your own! :P

And you KNOW I'm just kidding. Sort of.