The freedom forums

o0Battery0o

Banned
supposed to embody free speech

I made 5 posts there lol, 2 of them got deleted by some grandmother who claimed I was soliciting sex... which I wasn't. In the personals section (which is if you're honest a section for soliciting sex) I made a topic title saying, "Sex anyone?" the body of the message then read, "No, not you. I was talking to the sexy people."

The other one that got deleted was in the psychic section where I simply asked for a psychic to read me, I even said "pretty please and other pleasantries." to make it polite lol.

I went to their suggestion and complaints where I see I sticky thread claiming that they do not delete any threads or posts ever. I said two of my 5 posts had been deleted and I'd like them returned in the spirit of which I was led to believe the forums embodied... they deleted that.... I then posted "Really? what a sham." and left.

OOOOOOOOOOOH THE HORROR OF IT ALLLLLL! THE HORROR!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No one cares about what you do at other boards.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I dont care what you think. You're a fucking idiot and deserve to be treated like the POS you truly are.

That's all you'll get from me, drop kick.

o0Battery0o

Banned
I dont care what you think. You're a fucking idiot and deserve to be treated like the POS you truly are.

That's all you'll get from me, drop kick.
I doubt that's all I'll get from you you ass sniffer

you'll be following me around and when you're not you'll be posting about me

your brain seems to contain little else than what and where I post