The future for Bieber?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/27/justin-bieber-pop-idols-never-die?CMP=twt_gu

By the time he reaches the front of the queue, showbiz sites are running catty stories calling him "Justin Bitter" and mocking him for turning on fans. As a result, the man at the desk refuses to serve him. Yelling obscenities, Bieber is kicked out of the building. He tumbles down the steps, trips up and somehow, improbably, ends up accidentally sticking his entire index finger up the anus of a passing dog as he tries to break his fall. A passer-by films the whole thing on their mobile and shares it with the world. JUSTIN BEAGLER, they call him. He is disgraced. His follower count drops below zero, which ought to be impossible, but reality makes an exception.

:(

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'M GOING TO CUT MYSELF 5 TIME GIRLFRIEND. :rwmad:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
does any other country want to claim this young & eligible millionaire for their own?

Anyone?

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Yeah - take him. We'll throw in a crate of maple syrup!

CaptainWacky

If the "Bieber fans kicking non-fans to death" future becomes reality I'll be one of those doing the kicking.

curiousa2z

I may never recover from the sight of Bieber towels from the last time I was in the hardware store.

CaptainWacky

Do they sell well?

CaptainWacky

What would they do if I tried to return the Bieber towel after cumming on it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Forge his autograph on it, and tell them it's BIEBERCUM.

CaptainWacky

IT WOULD BECOME A SHRINE.

curiousa2z

I hear he's making even MORE money now singing about his goddamn broken teenage heart.
(actually IS he still a teen? I DONT KNOW AND CARE LESS)

CaptainWacky

I've still literally never heard anything he's sung outside of "baby baby baby".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Same here. I couldn't identify a Bieber song other than Baby Baby Eat Babies.

There might be one or two more where, after hearing a minute of it, I'll say "Oh yeah, I've heard that song, but I didn't know it was his..."

curiousa2z

same here...we should start a CLUB!

The WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BIEBER SINGS AND ARE OK WITH THAT club.

Dont tell Cassie she'll cut us.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I am actually rather partial to "Never Say Never". I think it has one of Will Smith's kids in it because why not.