The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm watching this on Netflix now.

I hope she kills that guy before this movie is over.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Okay. It is disgusting and sick in some places but it is a very good story. Give it an A.

Adults only, no teenagers under 17, and definitely no little kids.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I think pretty standard life 4 many a female....thats wat makes it so good!!!!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Had to watch the second film in the trilogy - The Girl Who Played with Fire.
But, boogers, the third one wont' be streaming on Netflix until the 25th. Oh well. It isn't like I don't have plenty to do between now and then.

The second movie wasn't quite as good as the first. I'm getting the impression that Sweden is a very small town kind of country. These relationships are a bit too convenient. Still, the character is compelling enough to leave me interested to see how this will resolve.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I haven't seen this movie yet? Where exactly is this "Dragon Tatoo" located?

Inquiring minds would like to know :rolleyes:

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Such a cool story with so many skellingtons....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I haven't seen this movie yet? Where exactly is this "Dragon Tatoo" located?

Inquiring minds would like to know :rolleyes:

At first I thought it was the little tattoo on her neck just below her ear. Then it is exposed in the movie to be a huge tattoo all over her back and around her thigh. It looks like it was a much smaller tattoo on her back on the bookjacket - even though it was still of substantial size. It seems that at least the first movie is being remade and is to come out this year in December. I wonder how much different it will be with the new cast.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
In the book, IIRC, the tattoo was very small. Books were excellent, though by the 3rd one, you could tell that Larssen was running out of ideas.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
At first I thought it was the little tattoo on her neck just below her ear. Then it is exposed in the movie to be a huge tattoo all over her back and around her thigh. It looks like it was a much smaller tattoo on her back on the bookjacket - even though it was still of substantial size. It seems that at least the first movie is being remade and is to come out this year in December. I wonder how much different it will be with the new cast.

Oh.. for some reason I imagined it be in a more private area :rolleyes:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The third one is supposed to be available on Netflix today but I got home too late and got busy doing other stuff and didn't get around to watching it. Tomorrow!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Just finished watching the third one - The Girl that Kicked a Hornet's Nest. Really good movie and way to end up this trilogy.

The subtitles wasn't a problem in these movies and much of the dialogue is understandable anyway - either because of similarity to English words, the accompanying action, or the actor's delivery.