The Good Thing about TK

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
The one thing I have always liked about this board over any other is because it is like being on stage or what I would imagine a masquerade to be like, you can create a lot of persona, use your imagination, have avatars..........you guys can anyway, it is easy to visualize on this board.

That is why it is my last board.

I think it is why I held on as long as I have and I may look back at this some day and see how I totally decompensated and I journaled it on TrollKingdom.

BlazerBoy

Glad to have been of service.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
1000 mg of Thorazine can have that effect sometimes on people like Jillian.

Peter Octavian

Actually, Jilly, missmanners comes online most of the time under the dual, Pthalo Bluemoon. If you haven't noticed, mm doesn't post very much anymore, and PBM is everywhere.

JillianBacardi

Peter Octavian said:
Actually, Jilly, missmanners comes online most of the time under the dual, Pthalo Bluemoon. If you haven't noticed, mm doesn't post very much anymore, and PBM is everywhere.

Actually, I gave up your "guess who" game some time ago. The only way I will know who any of you are is to subpeona.
I have the real life identities of 6-7 people, Sardy being the most likely I would call, then Jenna Graber, Bob.......aside from them, I have real life information on 3-4 others I have found on other boards.

JillianBacardi

Why?? I want to know who would link this kid's name to a board full of criminals. Her brother is an allstar football player, they go to Ivy League schools, there is money behind them and I don't see her registering a troll message board.

I don't think I will be sorry. What is going to happen to me? you think I will get thrown in jail by someone on this board?