The GOP Debates

The Question

Eternal
Trump jumped the shark, as I suspect just about everyone predicted he would.

Carson nailed it to the wall, but so did Fiorina earlier in the day. The moderators seemed call on Cruz as little as possible. Bush, also as expected, was a fucking squish.

The GOP's front line, much as the left will refuse to acknowledge it, is composed of an Hispanic man, a black man, and a woman. They've got no race card to play and no gender card to play.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You make me want to stab myself repeatedly in the face with something sharp.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gear - pot calling kettle black.

Where'th a good lithping thentence when you need one?

Can one lilt while they lithp?

jack

I like how he follows me around, begging for scraps.

Remember when he came back after fighting with everyone in the sooper sekrit clubhouse and acted like he wanted to be friends again?

Now THAT made me smile.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The SS Playhouse is one of those things I don't know much about. I gathered something unpleasant happened there but, that was to be expected.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't think Trump has a chance at being president. He is puffing up Jeb Bush. It is possible to my mind that Trump is Jeb's wing man.

jack

They're all a bunch of fucking clowns.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The nihilist in me wants a Sanders -vs- Trump election. It would be perfect.

jack

Clinton is about to be consumed by her own bullshit. When the dust setlles it'll be Sanders (and probably Warren) vs whomever. Can't imagine Trump will win the nomination, but there's a fuckload of pissed off repubs who will probably vote for him in the primaries.

In the meantime Bernie's raised almost 15 million dollars, 48 bucks a vote. Do the math. Pmuch everyone donating to the campaign intends to vote for him, not hold their nose and vote for Hillary.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Clinton is about to be consumed by her own bullshit. When the dust setlles it'll be Sanders (and probably Warren) vs whomever. Can't imagine Trump will win the nomination, but there's a fuckload of pissed off repubs who will probably vote for him in the primaries.

In the meantime Bernie's raised almost 15 million dollars, 48 bucks a vote. Do the math. Pmuch everyone donating to the campaign intends to vote for him, not hold their nose and vote for Hillary.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
They're all a bunch of fucking clowns.

I'm always amazed by the right's ability to fit more and more clowns into their clown car year after year.

As for the debate, very short on substance, drenched with rhetoric and long on lies, falsehoods and distortions.

So, same as usual.