The Greatest Commercial in History

Friday

Bazinga!
I'm still crying. That is such a powerful commercial. Thank you for sharing it...

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Was that for a contest or something?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
why would a deaf and mute girl want to play the violin? I'd understand it if it were the drums or the bass guitar, but a violin - what's the point in that? Does she feel the vibrations on her throat or something?

why would anybody be angry because she wants to play a musical instrument? I mean, it's not like she's about to join a punk band singing subversive lyrics about destroying society, is it?

where does the wind in the concert hall come from?

who's that girl in the red dress, is that her lover?

I seriously doubt that anybody would think of repairing a broken violin and using it to play in a music contest. I mean, seriously!

and last but ot least: what the fuck does a hair product have to do with all of that? Did she kind of get the idea of being the next Anne-Sophie Mutter while lathering her hair?

Otherwise: cute story!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
why would a deaf and mute girl want to play the violin? I'd understand it if it were the drums or the bass guitar, but a violin - what's the point in that? Does she feel the vibrations on her throat or something?

I think the point was to show how a young disadvantaged girl has the willpower to overcome impossible odds. Even when almost everyone else has given up on her, she still had the courage to keep trying

why would anybody be angry because she wants to play a musical instrument? I mean, it's not like she's about to join a punk band singing subversive lyrics about destroying society, is it?

There are jealous and miserable people all over the world that don't want to see anyone do better in life than they are. They figure "Hey, if my life has to be miserable, everyones life is going to be miserable. These are the type of people in the commercial that don't want to see her suceed

where does the wind in the concert hall come from?
Merely a Drama Effect

who's that girl in the red dress, is that her lover?

She is the main hater of the crowd that shares the same music school with her, and thinks shes "all that".She kept putting the deaf girl down because she sees her as being nothing but a burden to both herself and everyone else around her. She is the same girl that kept yelling at her throughout the entire commercial

I seriously doubt that anybody would think of repairing a broken violin and using it to play in a music contest. I mean, seriously!

That Voilin was a special gift from the old man, the only person that was willing to help her and her main source pf inspiration.

and last but ot least: what the fuck does a hair product have to do with all of that? Did she kind of get the idea of being the next Anne-Sophie Mutter while lathering her hair?

They were trying to compare their hair product to the deaf Girl in an attemp to make the statement. "Our Product can make your hair shine to others, just like her willpower makes her shine to others"

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I love it. I use Pantene and I'm a violinist. And, the wind has been known to blow my hair around.