covered up
being discovered
dusting off
seen for the first time
forbidden by so many
for so long

Mirah

I love you
Why are there so many witches in fairy tales? Evil step mothers, evil queens. Are there an equal amount of evil male characters as well?

Mirah

I love you
Through out life men and women have both had expectations of how they should behave or show up in the world
man should be loud and manly and fix things
woman should be quiet and womaly or girly and sew things, cook things

Mirah

I love you
It is these expectations that ruin us. Both societal and in our personal relationships. I expect myself to do certain things, behave in a certain way.

Mirah

I love you
Blue collar, white collar, artist, homemaker, student, we are defined by what we do, what we create, how we support ourselves and bring in the money

Mirah

I love you
If you are rich and popular there are certain expectations of how you will spend your $ and time, donate to charities, support others, "use your voice"

Mirah

I love you
No one who is poor and unpopular is ever told these things-except yes, how to spend thier $ also and how to make more, do more, be more.

Mirah

I love you
I have often seen the poor give so much more of what little they have, sometimes that poor has been me, my own family, we think, "They ought to save that dime they have and they are giving it away"