the Jews are plotting against us

hhmmm guys, is he serious? Cause I'm not so sure.....he might be, but who knows. He could just be making fun of us.

WordInterrupted said:
There is no punchline. The Zionist Conspiracy is deadly serious.

Define conspiracy. Since you claim to have recently read all that anti-semite garbage (because even text can be anti-semitic! :eek: ), I'm sure you'll have no problem going into greater depth than simple stating "Zionist Conspiracy?"

We don't believe. We research, we analyze and we conclude.

But it doesn't stop there.

After we conclude, we continue to research, analyze and refine.

Sometimes, research and analysis dictates that we discard, reanalyze and conclude again.

And still we continue to research and analyze.

^^^This is true. I think the anti-zionist movement is one of the only political movements in the country based on science.

There was no reasoning process TQ. Wordin is full of shit, and is just trying to get in good with us. There is no way in hell he could make that quick of a turn around. It's all bullshit.

Well, I know that, of course. I'm just trying to get him to expose himself for what he is.

Shouldn't be difficult, after all -- I'm sure exposing himself is nothing new to Wordin. Maybe all that's stopping him is lack of a locker room.

The Resident Advisor in his dorm probably warned him that he'd be ejected from student housing if he didn't leave the other boys alone in the showers; hence, more free time on his hands. Probably more lots of things on his hands, actually. Let's not think about that.

You may not know this, Miranda, but TQ is obsessed with me sexually--almost every post he makes about me includes a fantasy about my sex life! It sort of creeps me out, but what really surprises me is that he doesn't even try to hide his puppy love, following me all over the board as he does. You should tell him that it's not appropriate for a "hardcore neonazi" to reveal his homoerotic fantasies in public. I know that, given my good looks and charisma, I will inevitably attrackt stalkers, but TQ is just too creepy.

WordInterrupted said:
You may not know this, Miranda, but TQ is obsessed with me sexually--almost every post he makes about me includes a fantasy about my sex life! It sort of creeps me out, but what really surprises me is that he doesn't even try to hide his puppy love, following me all over the board as he does. You should tell him that it's not appropriate for a "hardcore neonazi" to reveal his homoerotic fantasies in public. I know that, given my good looks and charisma, I will inevitably attrackt stalkers, but TQ is just too creepy.

Couldn't you think up anything better than that? Cause that was kinda lame.

Couldn't you think up anything better than that? Cause that was kinda lame.

hehehehehe... you want lame, my dear? That you, a nineteen year old who should have friends her own age, would spend time with a creepy older man like TQ is practically the definition of lame. Consorting with Hilter obsessed white trash who obsessively post homoerotic fantasies is desperate gutter feeding.

What is english your second language and moron your first? You can't insult me, not when it comes to TQ. Just because you think he's some creepy guy doesn't mean he really is. It's the persona he chooses to show you.

Just because you think he's some creepy guy doesn't mean he really is. It's the persona he chooses to show you.

Maybe he's a completely different person offline, but I sort of doubt it. If someone were following you around, constantly posting gross sexual fantasies, you'd probably have the same reaction.

Well, for one. He isn't posting fantasies about you. He just says that shit because he knows that it gets to you.

Back