Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The joys of home ownership

16 inch centers refers to 16 inches fron the center of one stud to the center of the next, I believe thats code in most areas.

;)
mm

Wow, I'm sorry you've had to and continue to go through all this trouble, it seems it should all be easier than this, that is unfortunate and frustrating.

sometimes home ownership sucks. I think if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have bought a house. After hearing about RobL's problems with his homeowner's association, don't think a condo or townhouse would be a whole lot better. Sometimes I'd like to just pick up and move to a place without problems.

Nothing like have a bunch of drunk mexicans in your townhome hanging drywall to make your life feel complete.

I'm thinking of buying some Hillary Duff albums or something, and playing them full blast for their listening pleasure.

missmanners said:
^ best keep an eye on the good silver dear.

;)
mm

What good silver?

I can buy plastic forks by the hundreds at Sams Club, and I don't even have to wash them.