The Kiss Mentalist's ass thread

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Since Menty has taken the reigns, I notice everyone in a rush to kiss his ass in every thread. I thought I would make it convenient for everyone to just do it one place.

So....pucker up!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Jean-Luc-Picard-Sings-And-Dances.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I think Mentalist is a pretty cool guy eh owns Trollkingdom and doesn't afraid of anything.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Menty holds the door open for women whenever he can.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mentalist never double dips at parties.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
He also doesn't nit-pick from the chex mix bowl, leaving only pretzels. I hate those people.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
His ass is very kissable.

Seph

Retired Account
*puckers up*

Seph

Retired Account
and i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that menty is a fucking legend as i look back on my younger years very fondly and i used to chillax with that dude every day, hes a fucking legend, anyone with a difference of opinion can go fuck themselves with a screwdriver capiche?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He also doesn't nit-pick from the chex mix bowl, leaving only pretzels. I hate those people.
I eat those first! I wonder if there's some Freusian test somewhere that determines what it means by which trail mix elements one eats/leaves?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah. Anybody who cherrypicks all the m&ms from the bowl is an asshole, and anybody who actually eats those flat dried bread wafer things is ten minutes away from opening fire on the entire room.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Since Menty has taken the reigns, I notice everyone in a rush to kiss his ass in every thread. I thought I would make it convenient for everyone to just do it one place.

So....pucker up!!

I have never and will never kiss anyone's ass.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Mentalist is such a well liked person that when he dials a wrong number, the person who recieves the call acts like they were the intended party.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'd just like to point out to the great and powerful mentalist that I started a thread kissing his ass WEEKS ago, in a pre-emptive kissass strike that established a new level for rapid kisassery. The rest of these jokers are my kissass sloppy seconds...