Staff member
92438912150758360027.jpg

STEVE BLACKMAN

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He literally killed Shane McMahon!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Believe it or not, Darthsikle and I met him in a strip club in Philly one time. True story.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Whatever happened to that guy? Wasn't that when McMahon was trying to go legit with MMA guys and shootfight tournaments and bodybuilding stuff? I remember a disastrous boxing tourney where Dr Death got his jaw broken by a mid-carder or something, pretty funny.

CaptainWacky

Blackman retired I think beacuse of a neck injury.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

CaptainWacky

But when he was Hardcore champion he used to say "IT'S PARTY TIME!" all the time! He could have out-talked The Rock!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wait, I think I'm confusing him with that other guy, Dan Severn. They were around the same time, right? Severn was the bland toast.

CaptainWacky

They were both bland. Severn wrestled in a grey t-shirt for some reason. Blackman went on to some success as hardcore champion feuding with Shane McMahon.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
At first glance he looked like Ken Shamrock. I know, I know...he's not.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I don't remember why I actually posted this thread. I was being randomly impulsive.

ANYWAY. Steve Blackman was awesome. They actually ran with the fact that the guy had somewhat of a personality bypass (which probably wasn't true in RL but he just had zero mic skills) and teamed him with Al Snow and they did some great skits.

[YOUTUBE]WH1k64bApc8[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Al Snow could carry just about anybody. Look what he did with JOB squad and that Head gimmick. Dude was all kinds of personality, but he didn't have the right backstage connections so every time he got over they'd squash him.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought he was fired for having an affair with Rikishi.

I don't know if this is true or not, I just know it's a mental image I could have gone my whole life without thinking.

CaptainWacky

AL SNOW THREW MAKIND'S BOOK AWAY BUT MANKIND THOUGHT IT WAS THE ROCK.