The Mandalorian season 3

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bo-Katan was probably happy to have an excuse to get up off that chair.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I am so excited! We always wait to watch it with wine and popcorn :D

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Very exciting episode. So many jump scares. lol

CaptainWacky

I can't believe they kept the name "mythosaur."

CaptainWacky

It was cool seeing Coruscant in the New Republic era for the first time, and it's good they are willing to do episodes that break from the norm. But it was weird that the Coruscant stuff didn't connect with the two framing scenes at all? I guess the Imperials who attacked Bo's home will end up being connected to evil secret Imperial lady (and they'll probably break Moff Gideon out of prison.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't understand why she fried the scientist guy's brain. He seemed pretty easy for her to manipulate, and she just threw him away.

I loved the beginning and the end. I knew as soon as Bo-Katan jumped in the water that she would be redeemed.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she turned the dial to "EVIL" to make him evil again.

SAUSAGEMAN

several people have told me this episode has andor vibes and was Actually Good so

this will be the first episode of mando i watch. i'll report back.

SAUSAGEMAN

Well seven minutes in and there have been conservatively ten times as many pew-pews as in all of Andor S1.

SAUSAGEMAN

Everyone is speaking in vague platitudes. "My research is important." "Yes, your research could help the New Republic." "I want to help the New Republic."

SAUSAGEMAN

I'm v amused by how because they're shooting in the volume every time they have people walking they have to cut away after four seconds because they ran out of physical space to have the actors keep walking

SAUSAGEMAN

I don't think any of the problems I had with this episode had anything to do with not knowing the backstory. The show made damn clear that I knew, say, that Mando can't take his helmet off, because they said it at least once in every scene he was in.