Mirah

I love you
Speaking of the MF, something looks reaaaaallllly different in here. I just can't figure it out.

Yub

Anachrophobic
It's the subliminal messaging Mentalist added. It's SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT IN HERE AND YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT...Stealth troll.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe you are teh emperor and no one told you.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
sdfvhviugi7ot87o^*I^$R^$£^!REI&^R*&%"E&^TYIOJ:j/;j'[pi_(&*(Y)(I)_()*U_)+_(_PIN?KLJPIOjupwuerg[oiwyfrpq93ey87ot75$E^$EHGFKJNM:LKLPO{)P*()(&*&^R^$£%£QWSGFCMJBB<KHFDREY$%$*&U)O_)_)()O:LPLJHOHIYF^%R&^^YKJNH:Lkh;owirjugt'p23tru23tru2iut2ehrt2urth2iortyp2ir3ogj/kbgmslkbnjw;igtou2wp85t9275924trpq2ujregnhlugKHUFDW$W£QWTYKIUJPP{P{P}@:}{_+)+_)(+)_OI{PO}LK:LHGKUFYFkuygasldfwh;rg2uergt2o5tiy-348iy3845puijoefg;hlwjkih;oiGIYTDEYTT:IOK:LK

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Maybe you are teh emperor and no one told you.

:cookie::cool::party::hat::day:

Because you're not uber or elitist.

The same can't be said for TrekLit authors on TrekBBS's TrekLit board:frown:

You are all less important than me.

:first:

sdfvhviugi7ot87o^*I^$R^$£^!REI&^R*&%"E&^TYIOJ:j/;j'[pi_(&*(Y)(I)_()*U_)+_(_PIN?KLJPIOjupwuerg[oiwyfrpq93ey87ot75$E^$EHGFKJNM:LKLPO{)P*()(&*&^R^$£%£QWSGFCMJBB<KHFDREY$%$*&U)O_)_)()O:LPLJHOHIYF^%R&^^YKJNH:Lkh;owirjugt'p23tru23tru2iut2ehrt2urth2iortyp2ir3ogj/kbgmslkbnjw;igtou2wp85t9275924trpq2ujregnhlugKHUFDW$W£QWTYKIUJPP{P{P}@:}{_+)+_)(+)_OI{PO}LK:LHGKUFYFkuygasldfwh;rg2uergt2o5tiy-348iy3845puijoefg;hlwjkih;oiGIYTDEYTT:IOK:LK

My thoughts exactly.

The Mine Field should not be examined, it just exists, nothing more.

:fish2: