The Mine Field Must Recapture Its Former Seedy Glory

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
HE'S AN AFICIONADO OF SMILEYS. Srsly, I don't see what he's done to get all the hate. Seems pretty harmless and a lot less retarded than most of the dancers.

Because it's obvious he's doing it on purpose, and it's the laziest form of OMG I WANT TO BE HATED. It's no better than GrammourBoy 101.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
do peeps have history with him from another board? I agree with Cassie; he seems to have REALLY irritaTed the boys all out of proportion to his persona's posting. Where'd he come from anyway?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He was banned from trekbbs, probably for posting smileys and calling them aficionados, lol.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
do peeps have history with him from another board? I agree with Cassie; he seems to have REALLY irritaTed the boys all out of proportion to his persona's posting. Where'd he come from anyway?

I never met him before, but supposedly he came from TrekBBS. T'Bonz banned him so he came over here to grace us with his presence.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I LIKE WHAT I LIKE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WHO WILL PLANT THE SEEDS OF GLORY?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have no idea what the hell goes on around here anymore.

The Question

Eternal
call me boohat one more time, i dare you. seriously, that's like the worst insult, ever, like worse even than the dreaded "cunt".

I would never call someone either of those [strike]horrible[/strike]whore-able words.

But "boocunt" sounds pretty fuckin' funny. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
FOR CARGASHIA!

The Question

Eternal
Awww... They made up. Or Dirk murdered Aque and took over the account. Either way is as good as the other.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
We didn't do a very good job "chasing Aque away" even if we were trying to.