The Mine Field Reunion 2022: Friday the 7th of October

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
This is the big one. EVERY missing poster is returning, and not just to post "hi" but to STAY. They've been getting away with this shit for too long. And if they don't come back...

There
Will
Be
Consequences

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Mirah

I love you
I have feared this time for, well quite some time.
The moment where CaptainWacky will have us all in a room,
those who haven't been posting will enter and we will do our best to act like everything is going fine
and we will try to signal with our eyes, but there are shocks delivered to us on our toes
so we smile and say "OMG! SOOOOO Goood to see you!"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
nEEDS mORE gASBOT

zC7UfcG.jpg

CaptainWacky

I'm actually deadly serious: if I'm not satisfied with how the Reunion turns out I'm going to get Menty to delete my account and all my posts. I will delete all current social media and disappear, starting a new life on reddit or somewhere as a perverted anime fan or something.

I will also strongly suggest that Menty delete the board and redirect trollkingdom.net to a site about Jesus.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well this took a turn...

MODMAN

I've never seen Hill Street Blues.

Watching the intro I was worried it was going to be a complete sausage fest, but "AND Veronica Hamel AS Joyce Davenport" at least put it at ~70/30.

All posters? Even Skin, Daystrom, RobL, Red Whacker and Angry Popsicle Man? It shall be a celebration of special magnificence.

CaptainWacky

Does anyone know how to contact Hambil?

Fuck it, does anyone know how to contact HENOCH?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hill Street Blues is one of the best TV shows ever. EVER. I have the whole show on DVD.

If they're not on Facebook or Twitter, I don't know how to contact anyone.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Does anyone know how to contact Hambil?

Fuck it, does anyone know how to contact HENOCH?
I'll give Henoch a whirl. Last I heard he was frequenting Schenectady.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have Hambil's email, but idk if he still uses it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'll give Henoch a whirl. Last I heard he was frequenting Schenectady.
Really? My brother lives in Schenectady. I'm there right now for a few days. Possibly doing day 2 of the Warrensburg garage sale tomorrow.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That was a few years ago though. I knew he was working some hospital there as a nurse or something. I'll go through some of my old chat files, see what I come up with.

CaptainWacky

SileventBTViolent is the ultimate white whale every year. I used to think him and Ischabittle were brothers and in a band together or something.