THE MINE FIELD REUNION: July 27th 2012

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Join us RIGHT HERE in the Mine Field on Friday the 27th of July for the MINE FIELD REUNION! Current and former Mine Fielders REUNITE for a very special celebration! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS some of the names returning on that day! Be there or be square!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gawd, I've been getting messages like this all year, for my high school reunion (it's one of those years). Isn't it enough that I let these people friend me on FB, why do they expect to be in the same room with me at some point too?

(BUT THIS ONE IS ONE I WILL RSVP IN THE AFFIRMATIVE. BE SURE TO EXTEND THE INVITATION IN OUR BRANCH OFFICES AS WELL-O-L)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I will bring something for potluck but I am not doing dishes!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'll bring the NOISE.

CaptainWacky

You'll never believe who just emailed me showing an interest...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Gawd, I've been getting messages like this all year, for my high school reunion (it's one of those years). Isn't it enough that I let these people friend me on FB, why do they expect to be in the same room with me at some point too?

(BUT THIS ONE IS ONE I WILL RSVP IN THE AFFIRMATIVE. BE SURE TO EXTEND THE INVITATION IN OUR BRANCH OFFICES AS WELL-O-L)

I RSVP'd for both(July 7th for the rl one). Hard to believe I attended high school 20 years ago.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well I didn't really socialize with my classmates when I was in high school and will most likely not socialize too much there, but I'm going to try and make an effort to be more of a social creature anyway. If all else fails its an opportunity to get out and have a few beers and/or liquor.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm not even friends on Fb with anyone I went to high school with now. I can't imagine I'd have much to talk to them about now, though I wouldn't mind showing off my graphics stuff to the bullies who are (presumably) shoveling fries.

CaptainWacky

Make sure to tell any ex Mine Fielders you might know about the reunion!

Is this going to be a reunion where none of the ex Mine Fielders actually return, but the Mod staff use their old accounts to pretend they are them? That would be my guess as most everyone who has left TK wouldn't have any reason to return.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's going to be a reunion where the ex MFers get tickled till they pee.