The Mine Field will close forever on December 31st 2023

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
two weeks to go can't fucking wait can finally stop pretending i'm a person and that i like things it's all been autism masking all the fucking time there is nothing can finally fucking rest and when i die and go to hell at least i can say "well at least i didn't drag the mine field out for another 20 year" to satan fuck it all there is nothing it's over it's over it's over lolg paisflhkfgipdsidshiofgjoi fdsigriasgfasdf
agfuck everyone who didn't come back fort he last year but fuck ME most of all it's my fucking fault fuck the world for changing and moving on fuck TWITTER fuck reddit fuck facebook fuck everyone and eerything espeically me it was me austin it was me all along i was the problemb can'tfucking wait to be free of the bonds of pretending and fucking fade away into nothing every atom returning to the cosmos this pathetic form no moregnbn /?@
##7uyHAa

it'a tsoiata
gd
agatherest ruth

aOH NO THEY PUT A WOMAN IN STAR WARS OH N
a
fijdifa
hgsjpgsdgsf
pg

gjbnjn

fdasj

fuck youh
gs
fgh
s
g

d
j nkane aND X_PAC ARE TOGEHT AT LAST

fgds#

vccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

i'llr egert tposting this in mfvei seconds
alreayd regret it don't hit post reply oh no i'm going to hit it
iwho cares
who cares

the aliens aren't coming

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggit was all a waste

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think we're all autistic pretending not to be to some extent or another, as we get older we get better at it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nah, I'm just depressed. Maybe a little OCD.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

CaptainWacky

If people think the Autism Spectum is like ratiing everyone 0 to 10 on a scale of less austistic to more autistic then they don't actually know what the Autism Spectrum is. Not accusing anyone of getting it wrong, but I found it much more helpful to look at it as a the spectrum of how the different components of autism affect a person.

1DlgU2u.jpg

There's other versions of this but it's good as an exaple.

OOPS, SORRY, MEANT TO SAY: MINE FIELD CLOSING FOREVER IN 13 DAYS LOL BONC REMEMBER CHAKOTAY.

CaptainWacky

Now It Ends Season 6 GIF

CaptainWacky

SAyBKyG.jpg

CaptainWacky

NWwg7sz.jpg

(It's me about to burn down the MF threads I've printed out.)

jack

jack

I never considered myself as such, but I sure like all of you.

CaptainWacky

It was a complete lie about the Mine Field closing by the way.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
It was a complete lie about the Mine Field closing by the way.
I will not stand(but I will sit) such tomfoolery and buffoonery in The Minefield! So unprofessional. I demand to speak to a manager. *male Karen mode activated*