The Mirah and Cody Q&A thread.

Cody

Instead of doing it all over the forum Mirah let's just hang out in here. No other poster's questions will be answered unless Mirah re-asks them for you.

Go!

Mirah

I love you
I'll think of some questions later. I am studying for a mid term and watching a movie. Correction-I am writing notes for my mid term.

Cody

Where did you post before Reject Haven?

First it was Doug Stanhope's forum under the PureFuckingEvil server, Then I got linked to cupcakeermania.com and Stormfront, and from the funny cupcakeer pictures thread at cupcakeermania there was a link to Theybannedme.com, which spun off into the lizard forum (what you call rejecthaven) after i made a little post on the shitpostersmafia forum which contained some info that had been of the front page of tbm prior to my arrival but was removed (because of this guy we all know) that this other guy (who is friends with equal hater) PM'ed me at SPM.

When i first got the internet like full time at my house all i really did tho was troll yahoo answers and play WOW, mostly WOW.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
why the fuck is cody so damn retarded?
Its not just the alcohol yo, plenty of people have the same or greater exposure & dont produce this effect.

And No, this is not a trick question, Im chasing an answer

SuN

lol i still giggled.....but im easily ammused ;)

Bent Troll

how come this forum allows for this sort of blatant homosexuality.

Cody

why the fuck is cody so damn retarded?
Its not just the alcohol yo, plenty of people have the same or greater exposure & dont produce this effect.

And No, this is not a trick question, Im chasing an answer

I remember when you and seph were beefing a year or so ago, he let it slip that you have hairy nipples. So tell me, do you wax or just rock that shit natural?

SuN

hahaha do i?
Maybe I'm a man after all....!

SuN

ur such a fucking push over.....try harder cunt

SuN

Coz thats what wannabe's do.....its their nature ya see ;)

Cody

this thread is for mirah to ask me questions whenever she wants to so as not to derail everyone elses thread because that's what was happening the other night. I realize that as a total cradle robbing attention whore you can't understand the merits of such an action, so please don't take it personally when I ignore your further posts ITT.

:wave: Have a bad hair day, wondernipples.

SuN

lol ur such a tool honestly!

HAHAHA if you havnt noticed dickhead,...its actually ok to do that kinda thing, uno....the thing ur trying to avoid doing by opening a thread for a poster who, well, just doesnt give a fuck, other than to show u up ofc ;)

Mirah

I love you
this thread is for mirah to ask me questions whenever she wants to so as not to derail everyone elses thread because that's what was happening the other night. I realize that as a total cradle robbing attention whore you can't understand the merits of such an action, so please don't take it personally when I ignore your further posts ITT.

:wave: Have a bad hair day, wondernipples.

Do you wear boxers?