THE most horrific news story I think I've ever heard

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/45212872.html

Before you click on the link, please think about it. It's a story about a father abusing his child to the point where he's forever changed. I heard about this story yesterday on the drive home, and I had to pull over to the side of the road and get ahold of myself. What chilled me to the bone was that the news reported that
the boy told police, "My daddy bit my eyes out>"

My son rides home with me, so I had to pull over and get composed, and tell him how much I love him more than anything.

This guy should have the same thing done to him. LITERALLY biblical justice.

A good story for those who want to legalize even hard-core drugs. WTF have we become?

:cry:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit, dude. I read the title of the thread and was like "yeah, right" but now I just don't know what to say.

I'm not surprised but it always does shake you up to think of how completley and utterly fucked up people can be.

This guy should have the same thing done to him. LITERALLY biblical justice.

I agree.

..... :phpconfused:

Big Dick McGee

PCP. It makes people literally insane. At one point in my life, I was very much in favor f legalizing drugs. The theory being, the "war on drugs" is a joke, it wastes taxpayer's money, and people will always find a way to get high. I was like, regulate it, tax it, and let people kill themselves.

The problem is, sometimes they don't just kill themselves. Sometimes they get high, go crazy, and kill, maim, or physically abuse an innocent person. I mean, this father was in a wheelchair, he was paralyzed. Do you know what that means? He must have called his son to come over to him, and the kid being a good boy went over...and then the insanity started.

I'm going to donate to this kid, his Mother is apparently almost as fucked up as the Father. The kid was begging to go home with his Mama, and she fucking ignored him.

I swear, drugs or no drugs, it's stories like this one that make me lose my faith in humanity.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I wish I would have never clicked on this story. Stuff like this makes me physically ill. People who hurt/maim/kill/molest babies and children are a special kind of evil in my book. People like this ought to be fatally sodomized with a lamp post. I'm the father of two small boys, and I couldn't imagine doing anything to harm them. If someone ever hurt my kids, I would make sure nobody ever found that person's body. Ugh. Now I'm going to go try to get this story out of my head.

Big Dick McGee

Sorry. I shouldn't have posted this here, I just figured if I shared it I could get the images out of my head.

Dirk, I had to pull over and talk to my son after hearing that story. I was too shook up to drive, I thought I would cry/vomit/scream.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I come to the minefield to get away from stories like this.

It will be a while before the phrase you put in spoilers leaves my head

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The title was pretty fair warning.

Big Dick McGee

Sorry, people. Still shakes me up to read this, I doubt I'll read any follow up stories.

Damn. Blind for life at age 4, by your own father. I still cannot wrap my mind around it.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Which is why I should be a stay-at-home mom. That kid had friends and those friends were around that cracked out dad.

Big Dick McGee

I wish. Really, I do. I wish I could un-read the story. :(