The new Davros(or whatever) looks like a man's special area

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
After an accident with an overheating laptop.

It's on the front cover of the Radio Times(other listings are available), and presumably lots of websites.

Weird penis-like tentacles, one eye in the middle and a missing scalp revealing the brain, but this looks a lot like giant ballbags.

Regardé: http://www.radiotimes.com/content/magflash/

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It'll come onto the doctor.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
God damn Radio Times.

"HEY GUYS EVEN IF YOU WERE TRYING TO KEEP SPOILER FREE HERES A GIANTIC SPOILER WITH A NICE BIG PICTURE AND A HEADLINE TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS AND IT'LL BE IN EVERY NEWSAGENTS BEFORE THE SHOW IS AIRED THANKS!!!!!

ps please watch the show even though we just told you what would happen. thanks again!!!"

CaptainWacky

People still try to stay "spoiler free" in this day and age?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The feature inside tells you even more.

The interviews with RTD are painful to read and you can't really avoid them with their gigantic pull quotes. I thought when he described giving writers a "crazy shopping list" to make a story from he was speaking figuratively, but no, he literally writes a list of random things and expects them to come up with something logical.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
HALF HUMAN HALF DALEK ALL MONSTER!

omghidethekids.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
HELLO WRITERS!!

I have made a list for you ALL OF THESE THINGS must be in your episodes about the Daleks IF THEY ARE NOT YOU ARE FIRED!!!

• GAY CHARACTERS (v. IMPORTANT!!!)
  • Peas
  • Carrots
  • WHOOPS WRONG LIST SORRY
  • The Doctor must run about (A LOT)
  • David Tennant is soooooo dreamy!
  • If the Daleks can fart it would be good (maybe the lights would flash too??)
  • The Dalek/Human hybrid MUST have penis tentacles and Marha MUST make a reference to it and the Doctor can go "OOOOH" (I LOVE DAVID TENNANT SOOOO MUCH)
  • If there is a new charater in the TARDIS (MAYBE MARTHA'S MUM????) they MUST spend 10 mins walking in, walking out, looking all around it, walking in and going "ITS BIGGER IN THE INSIDE" (the kids love this)
  • Maybe the Dlaeks can say something about Big Brother and Martha goes "YOU MEAN LIKE ON TELLY?" (pop culture means that kids can identify with the show you see)
  • If you're stuck on how to end the episode, just make The Doctor buzz his sonic screwdriver at a computer - AND YOUR PLOT IS DONE! (thank me later)
  • IF WE CANNOT MAKE TOYS OF IT, I DON'T WANT IT IN THE EPISODE
  • IF IT IS NOT BISEXUAL I DON'T WANT IT IN THE EPISODE

Love,

Russel T. Davies

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LET'S COVER DAVROS' FACE IN PHALLUS-SHAPED TENTACLES, THAT WILL DISTRACT THE 'GAY' RUMOURS!

CaptainWacky

EVERYTHING MUST HAPPEN IN LONDON OR CARDIFF ALTHOUGH WE'LL HAVE ONE IN NEW YORK TO PROVE WACKY WRONG ON THIS POINT THE BASTARD?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The Tomtrek said:
God damn Radio Times.

"HEY GUYS EVEN IF YOU WERE TRYING TO KEEP SPOILER FREE HERES A GIANTIC SPOILER WITH A NICE BIG PICTURE AND A HEADLINE TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS AND IT'LL BE IN EVERY NEWSAGENTS BEFORE THE SHOW IS AIRED THANKS!!!!!

ps please watch the show even though we just told you what would happen. thanks again!!!"

From the interview with Russell T Davies:

"'I just thought, what a brilliant cover idea!', says Doctor Who regenerator Russell T Davies of RT's revelation of the mutant Dalek Sec Hybrid in this week's issue. 'It's hard to talk about it too much, because it [the hybrid] isn't revealed until the end of the episode, and we don't want to give away too much. But we love a Radio Times cover - how could we not?'

It is, he acknowledges, a fine balancing act between tantalising and tarnishing. How much to let on? 'You want to give away a certain amount, to draw people in,' says Davies. 'But you don't want people watching and thinking they've seen it before. What we try to protect are the endings of plots - that's the important thing.'"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Fuddlemiff said:
From the interview with Russell T Davies:

"'I just thought, what a brilliant cover idea!', says Doctor Who regenerator Russell T Davies of RT's revelation of the mutant Dalek Sec Hybrid in this week's issue. 'It's hard to talk about it too much, because it [the hybrid] isn't revealed until the end of the episode, and we don't want to give away too much. But we love a Radio Times cover - how could we not?'

It is, he acknowledges, a fine balancing act between tantalising and tarnishing. How much to let on? 'You want to give away a certain amount, to draw people in,' says Davies. 'But you don't want people watching and thinking they've seen it before. What we try to protect are the endings of plots - that's the important thing.'"

But you KNOW that the entire episode if going to be building up to the reveal of it - BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, so we now have no dramatic tension (not that he'd know anything about that).

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Really? The Radio Times kept very tight lipped about it, they just showed fan theories and reviewed the finale without explaining what happened.

whisky

Boobie inspector
It was tv quick, or whatever cheap one we get.

Its episode synopsis was "Ray thanks Sam for introducing him to a nurse"

Since nothing of the sort happened in the 70s before he came out of his coma, I knew he had to go back into it, and once he got up on the roof, there was only one way that was ever going to happen.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
:eek:

Looks like Morgan Freeman's special area, to be more specific...

CaptainWacky

I remember the season two final the big mystery was "ooh what's in the arc" even though EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS THE FUCKING DALEKS except my mum who was surprised but she's old.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The Tomtrek said:
But you KNOW that the entire episode if going to be building up to the reveal of it - BUT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, so we now have no dramatic tension (not that he'd know anything about that).

Told ya.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's OK Tomtrek. An UNAUTHORISED appearance by the Lower Half of Darth Maul next week will result in a Dalek-Human Hybrid asskicking of epic proportions next. The third part will feature a fuming George LU-CASH weilding a razor-edged WRIT FOR COPYWRIGHT INFRINGEMENT going ONE-ON-ONE with the 'Wildman' Russell 'T' Davies for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE.