The New Speak Freely

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Begins here.

A very weird thing happened to me today. I found a loaded gun in a field, and the story behind it brought me to tears, because unbeknownst to me, I was heavily involved with the family of the person that owned the gun.

I've been married thirty plus years now, and every five we renew our vows. On our 20th anniversary, we decided to let the local pastor of the non-denominational church officiate the ceremony. We like him very much, and while I'm not terribly religious in general, I am a good Christian irl and his sermons are always inspirational.

He's a handsome man and as it turns out, was terribly unfaithful to his wife on many occasions with many of the local milf's, so shortly after his wife found out (this is a VERY small town in many ways after all) they had a very public divorce. She moved out, they split up and the kids stayed with both of them. The older boy had a crush on my middle daughter, and she didn't like him very much..."creepy" was the way she put it.

About two years ago, there was an armed robbery in Hyde Park (a little town between here and Morrisville, and the skimasked thief threatened the teller with a gun and got away with about 20,000 dollars. The gun and the money were never recovered, and no one knew who the thief was.

Turns out after about a year, the son of the preacher confided in a friend that he had done the deed, and spent all the money and disposed of the weapon in a field in Stowe. He's doing 5 to 20 now in St Johnsbury for the robbery.

I found the gun today, and turned it in to the police, shaking.

I'm trying to figure this out, but can't make any sense of it.

jack

It's an odd thing....I ran into the preacher at Subway when I was buying my son a sub before his Jazz Band practice about a month ago, and we had quite a talk about his son. He kept looking at mine while we were talking and his eyes welled up with tears.

He asked me what the secret was to raising a child properly, since he was clearly out of the loop.

I didn't have an answer.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
One thing is to love your son's mother. Not only love her, but like her, treat her well and with respect. That is how he will treat his wife and other people.

Odd Sock

Banned
ile I'm not terribly religious in general, I am a good Christian irl and his sermons are always inspirational.

more lies from teh gnome. You're jewish Vap, don't deny it. there's plenty of evidence

kikesucker

Odd Sock

Banned
He asked me what the secret was to raising a child properly, since he was clearly out of the loop.

I didn't have an answer.

not surprising you [world's worst father] didn't have an answer.

you've raised 3 mentally scarred batshit kids. Poor guys, they didn't really have a chance

jack

What's it like to talk to dead people on skype, cocksucking faggot?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
more lies from teh gnome. You're jewish Vap, don't deny it. there's plenty of evidence

kikesucker

Yeeeaaahhh... I was gonna say the same thing. :D

jack

It's so very cool to see you two getting along :bigass:

jack

I was caught out in another lie for which I have no answer for

Oh you mean about talking to Mark? I fully agree. Wait til my wife talks to yours :bigass:

That'll be happening pretty soon, little man HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

jack

Out for the evening. I see your plans only include talking to dead people and ignoring your wife on a Saturday night.

Poor little man :pats head: see you later.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
RIP New Speak Freely 2014-2014

Odd Sock

Banned
so are you Christian or Jewish Vap? which is it? you can't be both

we know your parents are buried ina jewish cemetary

Odd Sock

Banned
I'm going for kike

what is it you people say? Mazel tov. Shalom etc...

oy vey zaftig gnome. Zaftig ugly gnome

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oven bait.

Odd Sock

Banned
Vap still hasn't answered this glaring contradiction (lie)

typical tactic, when caught out in a lie all he has is SILENCE.

so what are you gnome, Christain or kike?

jack

How are the dead people convos going?

Odd Sock

Banned
never spoken to a dead person. I expect you perform seances all the time with your batshit black magic wife. godamn rednecks

a jewish redneck.! there's a first for everything