The NWO Invades Troll Kingdom

aeommai

cookie?
You seem to be operating under the fallacy that because wrestling features women that the average 12-25 demographic may find attractive, it's not at all gay.

Next you'll tell us because because a man is married with children, he cannot have homosexual tendencies. Or that Nickelback is an awesome band.

because despite the men in Wrestling today are mostly married, or dating women, they're really in it for gay touching, is that right?

Kevin posted some hotness the least you could do is appreciate it :/

also: Pam is gorgeous it's too bad she got fired from wcw and wwe didn't pick her up.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
b
also: Pam is gorgeous it's too bad she got fired from wcw and wwe didn't pick her up.

When WWE took over I was really hoping that they'd pick her up.

Why'd she get fired?
She wasn't ditzy enough?

aeommai

cookie?
because the new aol-turner executive bitches were cutting costs, and forcing wcw to cut costs, wcw fired most of their female talent, including her.

instead of getting rid of all their bad male performers.

look at her, you'd HAVE to be stupid to fire her.

Yub

Anachrophobic
because despite the men in Wrestling today are mostly married, or dating women, they're really in it for gay touching, is that right?

Kevin posted some hotness the least you could do is appreciate it :/

Whatever, have fun with your closet homo-eroticism.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^I know I will.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Speaking of NWO, (why is Ted DiBiase in it?)

I'm friends with April Hunter in FB.

She just shot a movie with Kevin Nash.

aeommai

cookie?
Speaking of NWO, (why is Ted DiBiase in it?)

I'm friends with April Hunter in FB.

She just shot a movie with Kevin Nash.

The original nWo, from wcw's "boss" and fourth member was "Trillionaire" Ted.

which movie? April Hunter was gorgeous, another missed opportunityfor wwe :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Of course, I prefer my own caps from The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior - the 3 hour assasination discs that WWE put out that made The Warrior insist he'd never have anything to do with them ever again, until suddenly a few months ago he realised he had no money.

cap007r.png

cap009h.png

And let's see a better version of it

cap008a.png

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Nah, Warrior has some value. If you were to lock a wrestling-themed avatar to their profiles, make it somebody like Bertha Faye, Bastien Booger or Mantaur.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Bob Holly.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What??

The only avatars I've mucked with (through somebody else) are when we locked Elrod and his friend with Billy and Chuck.