The Paramount 100 Picture

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I saw that on NataliePortman.com. I'm pretty sure Natalie and Charlize Theron are the only people from the WHOH on it, which is weird. Some odd choices (Rosie Huntington Whitely, really!?)

Look at Beiber being a fucking knob.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ugh. Everyone else is being classy and then Beiver's like "omg you guys! STAIRS!"

It's nice how many Trek actors there are.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Trek is partially responsible for Paramount still existing today instead of folding decades ago. There should be even more representation.

THANK YOU LUCILLE BALL!

whisky

Boobie inspector
They have practically the entire cast of the new star trek there, plus Shatner, Christopher Lloyd, and Eddie Murphy who was nearly in STIV.

Pegg dosnt look too happy.

I wonder if this was taken in stages, I cant imagine there isnt some shopping going on.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Robert Deniro looks ANNOYED.

whisky

Boobie inspector
5747.imgcache.jpg

Found a picture so large that picturehoster just canna take it captain!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I wonder if this was taken in stages, I cant imagine there isnt some shopping going on.

The shopping is just terrible. The lighting on the shoulders of peoples suits changes every second person. It's just horrible.

Tom Cruise looks like he is made of cardboard - oh, wait...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Kirk Douglas looks like the closing scenes of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Since this recent photo was taken, Jerry Lewis collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, and Tommy Chong revealed he has cancer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They actually were all there.

[youtube]ggBBN9BRSuk[/youtube]

(You can see Natalie and Charlize signing the wall at the same time, which will of course be added to my databanks.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's one hell of a flash on that camera -- the lighting was so low on stage.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They were all there, but it still looks like they took the picture a few groups at a time and stitched it all together later.

Probably why some of them look so grumpy, they were probably last and had been smiling for so long they just lost the ability.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Wow, I obviously called that wrong - but look at this section:
5749.imgcache.png

Is it just that JJ Abrams creates a personal lens flare wherever he is and that is why the lighting is funny?

Why does Tom Cruise looks so... odd?

Why is Nick Nolte lit differently?

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It's not so much the lighting that I find odd (I can imagine they had so many spotlights that there would be some strange effects), but the sharp silhouettes, even when people stand so close you should have problems distinguishing where one starts and the other ends. Plus: Tom Cruise is 5'7'', Cameron Diaz is 5'9'' without heels. They're next to each other, so shouldn't the difference be more obvious?

As whisky already said, my guess is they took a gazillion pics, chose the ones where each individual looked the least dorky, and then 'shopped them together. IMO, there's no way you can get 116 decent faces and postures at the same exact second, not even with actors.
One would think people at Paramount would be better at 'shopping than this, though.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think it was more that they took the photo with the most OK sections of people, and replaced the bad sections around them. Because there are still individuals who don't look overly flattering, like the unsmiling Meryl Streep, and the dorkaholic monkey Justin Bieber, and the timid Jack Black, and the thoroughly embalmed Harrison Ford and Scott Glenn.