The Peripheral

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I will watch this.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This looks great! I will definitely watch it.

CaptainWacky

Chloe pretty.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the first episode. It felt like the opening chapters of a science fiction novel, which makes sense as that's what it was. Chloe is a good actress. I didn't realise until it was over that the second episode is up too! I'll watch it in a day OR TWO.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed the first episode. It felt like the opening chapters of a science fiction novel, which makes sense as that's what it was. Chloe is a good actress. I didn't realise until it was over that the second episode is up too! I'll watch it in a day OR TWO.
It's out now? (that is what you just said)

I'll check it out after the House of the Dragon finale.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Woah, the first episode was great! I love this kind of sci fi.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'll add it to my growing list of stuff to maybe watch one day. Definitely after Tales of the Jedi and the final season of Manifest. Maybe during my 2 week staycation at Christmas.

The Question

Eternal
If this tv series isn't about a keyboard or mouse, I will be vexed.

CaptainWacky

It's out now? (that is what you just said)

I'll check it out after the House of the Dragon finale.

First two episodes are up.

CaptainWacky

Second episode was good too!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like it! William Gibson writes good stories (I haven't read this one, though).

MODMAN

That reminds me I have two seasons of Westworld to catch up on! Hmm - trailer is intriguing enough. I too will add it to my list (Andor, then Chernobyl, then maybe this).

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That reminds me I have two seasons of Westworld to catch up on! Hmm - trailer is intriguing enough. I too will add it to my list (Andor, then Chernobyl, then maybe this).
I'll definitely watch it before I finish watching Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. I suppose I could have watched this instead of finally watching all the Godfather movies....oh well.

CaptainWacky

Seasons 3 and 4 of Westworld are...different from the first two.

CaptainWacky

Third episode was still pretty good but I much prefer the 2099 stuff from the 2032 stuff (or whatever the years are.) The EVIL 2032 guy killing all those bikers like that (did none of them have phones?) then apparently CRUCIFYING THEM felt too over the top. On the other hand, I had no problem with the EVIL 2099 woman killing the scientist with FUTURE BEES.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Uncle Corbel is too evil! They should have killed him instead of paying him off. Poor Jasper. There's always a dumbass in the family.

I like future evil lady. lol

CaptainWacky

200,000 a WEEK seems like an awful lot too.

CaptainWacky

Fourth episode was better as it didn't have EVIL CRUCIFYING MAN in it. Conner got to experience having girl legs.