The Pickle Jar

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Like the others I was the reason you came here ego boy. The Badlands never even had anything to do with you originally.

Any other translation is complete bullshit.

You were the reason I DIDN'T come here til 2 years after everyone else.

Or did you forget that whole period where I avoided every board you posted on?

Think maybe there was a reason for that?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
karmakock.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like I said "shit for brains" the badlands didn't have ANYTHING to do with you originally. It was here before you, and it will be here long after you are gone.

As if anyone ever cared either way :bigass:

jack

But keep telling me how much I do care as you follow me around.

LOL

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Jack N Hoffa said:
Like I said "shit for brains" the badlands didn't have ANYTHING to do with you originally.

Did I say anything about "originally"? Let's look at what I said:

And what was it then? Besides the occasional coherent post from LC, Neil, and/or Gonad, there was nothing but tjawerpfnmzsf;knmsdk;j when I got here.

HMMM seems that the phrase "WHEN I GOT HERE" would admit to the preexistence of said forum before my arrival. The fact that I also gave my assessment to what I thought it actually WAS about then (mostly qwerty), would then indicate that I do in fact realize it wasn't about me when i didn't even post here.

As far as "following you around the board" goes...how often did YOU post in the Badlands, before you came back this last time?

Maybe you need new glasses; or maybe you're just getting senile. In either case Jacko, I think it's time to admit your best days are behind you.

Seph

Retired Account
CUNTS

jack

Did I say anything about "originally"? Let's look at what I said:

HMMM seems that the phrase "WHEN I GOT HERE" would admit to the preexistence of said forum before my arrival. The fact that I also gave my assessment to what I thought it actually WAS about then (mostly qwerty), would then indicate that I do in fact realize it wasn't about me when i didn't even post here.

As far as "following you around the board" goes...how often did YOU post in the Badlands, before you came back this last time?

Maybe you need new glasses; or maybe you're just getting senile. In either case Jacko, I think it's time to admit your best days are behind you.

PWNED

Seph

Retired Account
fisting-lessons_4_2598_si.jpg

this is being pwnt

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yeah, but hotlinks are in the same level as spelling nazis and youtags, IMO!

PlanetClimax will getcha with that every time ;)

Seph

Retired Account
i was just trying to point out that the guy wearing her like a boxing glove totally pwned her ass.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I was just pointing out that I can't see the image because the site you got it from are bandwidth nazis.

Happens to me sometimes also :(

Seph

Retired Account
teach-me-anal-fisting.jpg

hopefully this one better

Seph

Retired Account
thats 1 pwnt ass right?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Really Jack? really? because this:

This sounds PWNT to me. And bitter ;)

Sounds to me like someone is a sour pickle.

Oh wait I don't know what I'm talking about. I guess I'll just fuck off then. LOL.

Seph

Retired Account
Her facial expression doesn't exactly covey uber PWNTage.

i just think that ass has been pwnt so many times that she cant be botherd to defend her ass no more she is totally pwnt if she does not even care, see my point?