The Real DS and Tamar story

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I can now tell the real reason I was so pissed at Tamar and why she had me banned from WF last year.

That little hussy convinced me to have phone sex with her. We were talking for like 30 minutes and I finally shot my load. I kept talking to her for like another 15 minutes and she still hadn't cum. I was like, fuck that shit and hung up.

Next thing I know, she had me banned at WF for a trumped up reason.

True Story.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Who gives a fuck after you shoot your load?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
So.....this is interesting. And why couldn't you say anything about this a year ago?

I truly beleive a gentleman should have discretion.

She has harmed me so much that I think the truth should be know. Personal honor be damned!

Personal honor be damned!

If you felt this was a matter of honor...then you sold it cheep.

Funny, troll-ish start. Sad ending.

-SB

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I can now tell the real reason I was so pissed at Tamar and why she had me banned from WF last year.

That little hussy convinced me to have phone sex with her. We were talking for like 30 minutes and I finally shot my load. I kept talking to her for like another 15 minutes and she still hadn't cum. I was like, fuck that shit and hung up.

Next thing I know, she had me banned at WF for a trumped up reason.

True Story.

How very interesting, when one considers I was banned from WF for causing Tamar Garish to experience an orgasm to end all orgasms, as she sat in her wheelchair. Her orgasm was so powerful, it caused her wheelchair, with her still in it, to roll over to the basement steps, then down. She was severely injured as a result of the fall. Irrelevant, since how is it possible for a cripple to become a cripple? Such is my power.

The Question

Eternal
That's the best effort you've made so far.

And it's still lousy.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
How very interesting, when one considers I was banned from WF for causing Tamar Garish to experience an orgasm to end all orgasms, as she sat in her wheelchair. Her orgasm was so powerful, it caused her wheelchair, with her still in it, to roll over to the basement steps, then down. She was severely injured as a result of the fall. Irrelevant, since how is it possible for a cripple to become a cripple? Such is my power.

Shut up, Lilac.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
You notice Tamar is silent?

Proof!

The Question

Eternal
I notice Richard Nixon hasn't posted here in a long time. Darth, you sick BASTARD!

The Question

Eternal
AND DARTHSICKLE DID IT BY PHONEFAPPING! :scared:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
more proof.

I posted a link to this thread at word forge and she quickly deleted it.

I started a thread in the help desk asking why:

[ame="http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?p=1821477#post1821477"]Why was my red room post deleted? - Wordforge[/ame]