The REAL Lord Raffles

Dodgsen

We have to wonder what lies beyond the internet facade we see as Lord Raffles. From his internet archive we can deduce the following:

Pompous
Nazi Sympathiser
General Social OUtcast
Loser
Homosexual?

I predict Lord Raffle's downwards spiral of anti-semitism and bitterness will finally backfire, taking himself down in a blaze of outwards projected self-hatred finally turned inward, found curled in a ball one dark November morning self-asphixiated from a self-abusive sexual act gone-wrong. A blood, tear and semen stained copy of Mein Kamph lying in front of him... An internet webcam streaming the entire act live across the internet to Christian children expecting the first live web sermon from ''Pastor Raffles''. His final troll act.

And after.. his followers lost, confused, will be asking themselves new questions.

TROLLING IS FOR LOSRS AND MISFITS. GROW UP.

Love,

Dodgsen

Tyrant

Dodgsen said:
I predict Lord Raffle's downwards spiral of anti-semitism
Examples.

Dodgsen

I have known Lord Raffles in real life for quite a while now. Its a bit hard to disover where Raffles ends and the man begins... from discovering his archive here I have seen startling similarities with his real life persona.

The man behind raffles is somewhat of a practical joker, but often with serious consequences. Ha's gotten students into trouble here, one young American exchange student was charged with indecent exposure by the police after being encouraged to drink and run naked through a nature reserve with tourists camping in it. Unfortunately a group of boy scouts were also using the area at the time, causing much more trouble for the boy. He was sent back home by the college.

His talks with me in private revealed he knew of the scouts and did it for his disdain for America. As a friend I found this disturbing.

This behaviour has become a kind of addiciton that I see getting worse. This is a person who is warped and is quite morally corrupt. You idiots chanting him on here might question the kind of person you are encouraging on these kind of forums. TROLLING CAN RUIN LIVES.

Best,

Andrew Dodgsen

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yeah. He should have just left it at the first post. Now we're in the justification/explanation phase.

To bad. It started out good.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dodgsen said:
I have known Lord Raffles in real life for quite a while now. Its a bit hard to disover where Raffles ends and the man begins... from discovering his archive here I have seen startling similarities with his real life persona.

The man behind raffles is somewhat of a practical joker, but often with serious consequences. Ha's gotten students into trouble here, one young American exchange student was charged with indecent exposure by the police after being encouraged to drink and run naked through a nature reserve with tourists camping in it. Unfortunately a group of boy scouts were also using the area at the time, causing much more trouble for the boy. He was sent back home by the college.

His talks with me in private revealed he knew of the scouts and did it for his disdain for America. As a friend I found this disturbing.

This behaviour has become a kind of addiciton that I see getting worse. This is a person who is warped and is quite morally corrupt. You idiots chanting him on here might question the kind of person you are encouraging on these kind of forums. TROLLING CAN RUIN LIVES.

Best,

Andrew Dodgsen

Thanks for leaving us your real name. Expect a visit soon.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Dodgsen said:

Best,

Andrew Dodgsen

and the Tranny's.. you forgot to tell them about the Midgets and Tranny's :hmmm:

Lord Raffles

The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and evey man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness.

Tyrant

Your mother is a nerd.