The Real missmannersJennaG

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I was thinking last night and I remembered doing a people search on JennaG last year. I did it through InfoPursuit or Intelluis or something like that and I found a few in PA but the search I found on the Jenna I thought was missmanners was like 34-35?????? I think that was why I was a little thrown when I did another search and it pulled up a 19 year old. I did 2-3 more searchs tonight (without paying) and couldn't pull up a Jenna in PA, only 2 Jennie's.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I will keep all of you posted. I am starting to smell a lot of rats on this board.

Charlie Manson

Well, close your legs then, bitch.

JillianBacardi

I have done as many searches as possible on people over here. I will add it to the bill I will be sending all of you rat bastards.

I almost did one on myself tonight but knew if my criminal record showed up I would totally decompensate.

Charlie Manson

Hey, do one on me!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
JillianBacardi said:
I almost did one on myself tonight but knew if my criminal record showed up I would totally decompensate.

One might suggest that this has already taken place...

IceAngel

I wish my parents had spelled my name Jenna instead of Jenah. I get tired of having to spell my name all the time.

JillianBacardi

Jack or somebody asked where she had been for the last month. The missmanners I am thinking of has been gone a lot longer than one month.

IceAngel

I googled my name and wow, a link to my old swim club came up and a link to TK came up...I was hoping for something a little more exciting.

The Question

Eternal
Yep, it's official -- JillianBacardi has gone from wrinkledy-ass old psycho rumwhore to wrinkledy-ass old psycho STALKER rumwhore.

JillianBacardi

Hey......you guys are part of this. The only person I want to believe me is the judge. What is posted here..............is crap. A judge isn't going to read this stuff, he might read a few selective posts, but he doesn't have the time to waste reading shit on a troll board. That isn't what this is about, what this is about is WHO is on this board and how long they have been here. Period. That is why I need your records, they will be critical to the charge I will be making.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Like when you stick the fork in the electric outlet?

JillianBacardi

Like when you make false and malicious accusations against someone and seek to ruin their life. It is bullshit, you can't expect me to sit around and take what Eric and his brother have dished out for more than two years. Like I said, I have plenty of documentation and witnesses, what I will need to close the deal are your records Sardy.

I know Scott's identity and Jenna's identity. I have done a lot of searches (as has another person) to make sure we don't have the wrong person. Since the board was (probably still is) registered to her, I will have the right to call her in as a party to this. Make no mistake about it and I am not going to argue the point anymore.

Be malicious, be full of hate, but be prepared to suffer the consequences for your hateful maliciousness.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Hold on Jill, I have to break out the violin....

There you go Jill, you have the worlds smallest violin playing "My heart pumps purple piss for you."

BlazerBoy

Still waiting to here from your legal representation, Jillian. A star witness right here underneath your nose, and still, my sugestions fall on deaf ears.

The Question

Eternal
Jillian is just plain fucking stupid, at this point -- her rants about legal action (combined with the fact that she keeps posting here, thereby blowing any CHANCE of a civil or criminal charge of any kind all to hell) are just tiresome and repetitive now.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Can we kill her? Please!?!