The Real missmannersJennaG

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
^that is funny. Hey, I still have all of you as an audience. What does that tell you?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^That you enjoy being poked with a sharp stick?

jack

That IV Thorazine has absolutely no effect on you?

jack

That being DP'd by a 6'6" greased Turkish WWE Tag Team would only serve to make you spontaneously orgasm multiple times?

Please enucleate.

JillianBacardi

BlazerBoy said:
Still waiting to here from your legal representation, Jillian. A star witness right here underneath your nose, and still, my sugestions fall on deaf ears.

The legal system is slow, I am still working on what I will write to the judge. I am going to explain that this is a malicious charge and give him supporting documentation. After that, I will ask that he grant access to your records so that I might see who is on this board. BlazerBoy, if you are a star witness, then I will call on you. I need to know your identity first.

Thanks for the offer though, I might take you up on it.

JillianBacardi

The Question said:
Jillian is just plain fucking stupid, at this point -- her rants about legal action (combined with the fact that she keeps posting here, thereby blowing any CHANCE of a civil or criminal charge of any kind all to hell) are just tiresome and repetitive now.

Let me dumb it down for you TQ...........it is not necessarily what has been posted here, but who is here. Like I said before, a judge would only read relevant posts on this board.

BlazerBoy

In other words, if Eric or Brian or whoever it is were actually a member here, the judge would only read their posts?

2 Problems.

1. This is Troll Kingdom. Upwards of 65% of the membership pool are duals of duals themselves. Missmanners herself wouldn't be able to figure out with 100% certainty whether any individual user was indeed one certain person's account. A Judge is also not going to be the one doing any of this investigation. That is the responsibility of the legal team of either the defense or the prosecution, and assuming this is a criminal trial, there would have to be probable cause in order for a subpoena and a search warrant issued to the hosting company, otherwise missmanners would be under no obligation whatsoever to release them. Here's a question for you. You've threatened, defamed, berated, abused, maimed, "decompensated", and hounded people who are clearly inoocent of any wrongdoing against you. Do you plan to apologize to any of these people? Do you even recognize that something improper has taken place?

2. These charges have absolutely nothing to do with 99.999999999999999% of the members here, unless of course one of them is indeed the people who you claim are involved with these alleged actions. You are pretty blatantly guilty of harassing any and all unsuspecting members here, including me, and do so freely expressing your intent as malicious, because "This is Troll Kingdom and thats what you specifically feel should be happening here.", which severly weakens any substantial claims you can make against any individual here, not to mention your credibility and character as the uninjured party. I understand that you have a legitimate restraining order against some person, and that being the case, it would behove you to stop seeking so much attention for yourself, and practically begging for trouble. You don't have to stop posting, but I'd drastically change my tune, if I were you. Lastly, you've posted personal information of members here, and admitted to cyber-stalking a person who has informed you that your attention to their private details are unwanted. That is a very serious crime, and technically, you could find yourself staring at credible criminal charges over that one fact right there.

If you really have any decency, if you really have been the victim of some form of wrongdoing, if you really are just looking for vindication, then stop all of this odd behaviour and posting, and stop harassing the entire board membership at large.

BlazerBoy

BTW, when you get some free time, you really need to read the entire Electronic Communication Privacy Act of the US Code. Section 8. I'd be very happy to highlight some relavent portions of it for you.