The real status of TK

Tyrant

Hello.

It's odd that a person of my notoriety should express this, yeah.

It seems that TK has been going through some changes! Well done, TK!

A whole bunch of new members have joined. Among them, a nasty little Chill Toucher. Well, he has secured his place has being disruptive towards TK. But whatever.

Troll Kingdom has gone through a lot. But whatever it has gone through, it's survival has always been guaranteed by the axoim of 'Free Speech.'

At least, adaptations necessary masked under the guise of simple 'changes.'

I'm know missmanners, personally, for longer than I should have. I'm a nasty character, but I have never used my position to influence policy on the board. Never. I've been more or less nothing more than an observer. Never have I asked her to let me out of DC, to grant me the same get out of jail free card as Caitriona has granted Gagh, never asked her to DC this or that character unless it was without due reason, and unless the other admins were off somewhere, jerking themselves.

And you know what I've observed?

Nothing more than the sacred mantra of Troll Kingdom, that of free speech, being twisted towards the ends of maintaining the image of the ultimate, free messageboard.

Myself and Mentalist, both very much trusted by Cait and mm, were soundly rebuffed when it came to adding more staff to the group. Why? Because in reality, it's really missmanners, Cait, Hambil, and Sardy Kingdom.

The negotiations between us were complicated, but it all really boiled down to admin dynamics, masked as 'board dynamics.' The only reason that the 'bouncer' position exists and that I am able to edit your posts is because the admins, a tight group of friends, could not concieve of other admins being added. So they created the whole 'bouncer' position, because their neurosis prevented them from adding more admins. It doesn't matter what magic show is put on after this, because that's the reality.

Coming from me this will seem like a bunch of gibberish, but I don't care, mainly because there exists a miniscule chance of embarrassing missmanners, Caitriona, and Hambil, in front of the membership base, the way they deserved to be.

You see, despite myself and Mentalist being approved as moderators on TK (The term 'moderators' worthy of greater elaboration,) the woman I trusted, missmanners, is still a woman, and still unable to make decisions without being under the influence of a bunch of hacks who stay light-years distant from the environment of TK.

The issue of us being moderators is a complicated one. However, it is mostly rooted in the minds of the admins as being unable to accept more into their circle. missmanners trusts me, and I would never do anything to really disrupt Troll Kingdom, and I don't have to prove that to any of you.

That's what it boils down to. A woman being at the reigns, and unable to really take charge of the 3 other rambling voices she is confronted with.

Have you ever seen a logical arugment from any of them? Mentalist informed me that THEY WERE READY TO DISBAND this morning.

WAH! OMG, WAH! It's so fucking hard maintaining a free speech board! It's so fucking hard that the more I hear their pathetic cries, the more my fury takes hold to smack some fucking sense into them, because they despite the unlimited benefit of the doubt they are given, they keep making such dumbass moves that it makes me wonder if they are ruining things on purpose! They have the balls to claim that they shoulder the weight yet completely despise the idea of more being added to their ranks.

Troll Kingdom IS DEAD. Long Live Troll Kingdom.

Tyrant

Sarek said:
That's nice.
Translation: I'm a parasite who has posted for years yet does not feel even the least bit obliged towards going against the grain.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Zodiac said:
Have you ever seen a logical arugment from any of them? Mentalist informed me that THEY WERE READY TO DISBAND this morning.
Bloop?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Zodiac said:
Translation: I'm a parasite who has posted for years yet does not feel even the least bit obliged towards going against the grain.

Ok. I suppose that works for now. Of course, if you truely are one of the new mods, it could be looked at like you've sold out. It's all a matter of perspective. ;)

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
More bullshit drama.

drama_queen.jpg

Tyrant

Sarek said:
Ok. I suppose that works for now. Of course, if you truely are one of the new mods, it could be looked at like you've sold out. It's all a matter of perspective. ;)
Then create a spam thread/post and I shall prove it to you.

Tyrant

Go on. I stake our friendship, antagonism on it. Trust me once, Sarek. Make a BS thread and I will show you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NOW NOW. REMEMBER, EVERYTHING IN MODERATION LOL ZOMG

Tyrant

So no takers? I would have thought Sarek, a person I have the deepest respect possible on a simple messageboard for, to be one of them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
S. SaDiablo said:
^What are you offering again?
The opportunity to prove that he wasn't lying when he outed himself as one of those filthy God-cursed post-smoking bouncers.

Tyrant

it seems as though if my post has gone unheeded.

Well, I invite anyone to create a spam thread and point me to it, and I'll show you just how much bullshit inhabits my words.

Friday

Bazinga!
Wait. Has Zodiac aka Messenger outed his main account yet? I mean, it's all but spelled out, anyway.