The real status of TK

Tyrant

Friday said:
Wait. Has Zodiac aka Messenger outed his main account yet? I mean, it's all but spelled out, anyway.
No, I have changed my name to Zodiac, and have full 'moderator powers' on Troll Kingdom, yet I'm still displeased with the situation here, and am here, in SPEAK FREELY, telling what's what.

Tyrant

Friday

Bazinga!
Zodiac said:
No, I have changed my name to Zodiac, and have full 'moderator powers' on Troll Kingdom, yet I'm still displeased with the situation here, and am here, in SPEAK FREELY, telling what's what.
Gotcha.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And he registered Messenger again so that others wouldn't steal it.

At least, for his sake I hope it was him that just registered it...

S. SaDiablo

Messenger, your opening post is enough reason why you should never be an Admin. (or any kind of moderator for that matter).

You're already "showing off" with the limited abilities you were given. Under your control, half the membership would be deleted.

Tyrant

Call it a moderator mistake, I'm still getting the hang of it.

Huh, guys?

Honestly, I do not understand the full capabilities.

Friday

Bazinga!
Stop that!

I'm getting motion sick! ;)

Tyrant

S. SaDiablo said:
Messenger, your opening post is enough reason why you should never be an Admin. (or any kind of moderator for that matter).

You're already "showing off" with the limited abilities you were given. Under your control, half the membership would be deleted.
No, I have asked more than once for the opportunity to prove my standing here, so that my position here be not an issue.

What else would you like to dwell on? I'm sure TK can provide you with an ample supply.

S. SaDiablo

Zodiac said:
No, I have asked more than once for the opportunity to prove my standing here, so that my position here be not an issue.

What else would you like to dwell on? I'm sure TK can provide you with an ample supply.

Oh, yes, your posts sure do prove that you're looking out for the members of TK. :roll:

Tyrant

S. SaDiablo said:
Oh, yes, your posts sure do prove that you're looking out for the members of TK. :roll:
Because I've been antogonistic towards n00bs like yourself? Did I not entertain your thread?

If you have something to say, it would be best if you don't wait for moments like these. Please don't create threads meant to call me out again.

S. SaDiablo

Zodiac said:
Because I've been antogonistic towards n00bs like yourself? Did I not entertain your thread?

If you have something to say, it would be best if you don't wait for moments like these. Please don't create threads meant to call me out again.

What thread are you referring to, exactly?

And as far as I understand TK...calling someone out is not only allowed but encouraged. Pity.

Tyrant

S. SaDiablo said:
What thread are you referring to, exactly?

And as far as I understand TK...calling someone out is not only allowed but encouraged. Pity.
Pity? It's up to me whether or not I respond or not. I'm a mod now, and shall behave as such. What's the matter? Is the crash course not to your liking? Is there something wrong with TK which displeases you? Is your qualm valid? Well, I suggest that you put it on the backburner for at least 4 months, and we, the staff, will get back to it sometime.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From what I've heard, the bouncers can only move or merge posts, not edit them.

Just something I overheard in the produce aisle...

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Love stroking those cucumbers, don't you Eggs?

Say! You never did tell us how your dad took it when he found out you were a pole smoking faggot?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
bgi005.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.