The rEFCL Exile Thread while the board is down

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I fucked up. I went to upgrade the arcade since it's been out of service for months. In the process of doing so, I fucked up the whole board.

I have disabled the board until I can beg for some assistance from interested knowledgeable parties.

I am a sad panda.

I think I'll get drunk.

Love Child

One Love
I wanted to find you a picture of "there there" with a pat on the head, but then I realized, "dude, if someone did that to me, I would be pissed" so yeah, here is your drink instead. Just imagine the picture. LOL.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Does your hosting server keep daily backups?

They probably wont be around on the weekend, but on monday you could ask them to restore the friday version.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I HOPE IT'S BACK SOON.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh NOES!

I wish I knew how to do that stuff :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Server people are always working, THE INTERNET NEVER SLEEPS.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I am almost tempted into returning on a regular basis out of guilt that I haven't visited your board in a very, very long time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I got the host company to provide a backup from a few days ago. Harkley will attempt to restore the board this way, and only a handful of posts will be lost.

RUB SOMETHING LUCKY, EVERYONE!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will my post about Bad Eddie be lost?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not if you made it before last Thursday. ;)

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think something weird might be going on at lonaf too, I got a very weird PM from hitman, but the recipient was meant to be Loki.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He accidentally cc:d it to the Glory Hole group, so anyone who has professed to be 18 and enjoys ta-ta's got his PM as well.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well that's one mystery solved, but there is still the matter of the disappearing Jack Daniels in my house.

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
It's back. I restored the code about 10 mins ago, and we have a full backup too, so we're gravy baby :).

I'll install the upgrades to the arcade etc as I get time over the next few days.

Harkley

CUSTOM TITLE?!?! WHEEEE
Oh whoops, my bad looks like it's more borked than I thought...

I've restored some functionality, but looks like there are some DB problems :(

I'll try to sort them today. NO ADMINS CLEAR THE CACHE IN THE ADMIN CP!!!!