The Republic is dead!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
The Spamstitution has been done away with. From this point on, the Badlands is a vassal kingdom ruled by Master Funk and Mistress Ilyanna under the authority of His Majesty, Mentalist I. We are firm, but fair rulers. Whoever of our subjects would like to be in our court, step forward. There are many positions in which you may serve us. (Yes, servant Loktar. That was intended to be taken multiple ways) The position of Court Jester has already been filled by Champion Aquehonga. That is all.

Seph

Retired Account
fuck your court bitch.

Seph

Retired Account
good thats me sorted then.

*faps on dirks court chair and walks off whistling*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I Loktar do hereby declare myself Knight of Spam and Champion of Fake Drama. I humbly pledge my allegiance to King Menty, Mistress Ily and Master Funk and vow to defend the Badlands against the evil DLP and slay the furry dragon known as Yub.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The Republic lives on, eternal! Tyrants may rule the temporal world, but in the hearts and souls of every freedom loving Badlander, the Spamstitution reigns. Your days as despots are numbered, Dirk and Ily.

Seph

Retired Account
Where's Weevil been? And Starguard? When's TEH BABA gonna register on TK & become a Badistani?

around... annoying... and never...

Mirah

I love you
I disagree with this Vassal Kingdom. It was the Pussies against the Rebels and now a third has risen up and will not be without competition.

We did not get rid of the spamstitution to be "ruled" by another. Bring it back then if this is what you want.

vassal
–noun 1.(in the feudal system) a person granted the use of land, in return for rendering homage, fealty, and usually military service or its equivalent to a lord or other superior; feudal tenant.2.a person holding some similar relation to a superior; a subject, subordinate, follower, or retainer.3.a servant or slave.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I disagree with this Vassal Kingdom. It was the Pussies against the Rebels and now a third has risen up and will not be without competition.

We did not get rid of the spamstitution to be "ruled" by another. Bring it back then if this is what you want.

Yeah lets bring back the Spamstitution and watch Dual(and sometimes Ily) write his will into it in his mad grab for power.*rollseyes*

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You're right on one count, wrong on another. You are correct, that I wouldn't have been moderator if it weren't for Dual's support. However, I never met him until I joined here. I found this place from an old discussion on SDN, when I was digging up dirt on Wong.

Yub

Anachrophobic
HAIL THE ETERNAL MODESS, ILY and her lowly servant Dirk.

I WILL SERVE THE MODESS and sometimes obey her lowly servant Dirk, but not very often unless it's the will OF OUR GREAT AND SEXY MODESS. WOOF.

aeommai

cookie?
so i guess the whole faux gov't stuff wasn't the problem, it was just dual being in charge of anything that was the problem.

i support this.